• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New March Catalog Snack Bowl Exchange | Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed

In summary, the "New March Catalog Snack Bowl Exchange" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in their March catalog that allows customers to exchange their old snack bowls for new ones at a discounted price. To participate, customers can purchase any featured snack bowl and then send back their old ones to receive a 10% discount on their next purchase. This promotion is available in all regions where Pampered Chef operates and has a 30-day customer satisfaction guarantee.
beepampered
Have a February guest that got the bamboo snack bowls. She says there too small and wants something else. Can she exchange it for the new snack bowls in the March catalog? I didn't mention it to her but would love to get her what she wants. Thanks....

No luck. If the item was not available at the time of the show they will not allow her to exchange into the new season. May have to do a return and then a sale at a new show this month.

I'd have her call Customer Service. If what she wants is a different price, she's going to need to be ready with a credit/debit card to pay for it anyway, so I'd have her be the one to ask.

They will not let you exchange between different catalogs. She would have to return the first item for a refund and then order the 2nd item on another order.

beepampered said:
Have a February guest that got the bamboo snack bowls. She says there too small and wants something else. Can she exchange it for the new snack bowls in the March catalog? I didn't mention it to her but would love to get her what she wants. Thanks....
I had a guest who did not like one of her products. I completed the form on Consultant's Corner (My Shows, Product Adjustments). Within two days they picked up the item she didn't like and later refunded her money.

1. What is the "New March Catalog Snack Bowl Exchange"?

The "New March Catalog Snack Bowl Exchange" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in their March catalog. It allows customers to exchange their old snack bowls for new ones at a discounted price.

2. How do I participate in the Snack Bowl Exchange?

To participate in the Snack Bowl Exchange, simply purchase any of the featured snack bowls from the March catalog. Once you receive the product, you can then send back your old snack bowls to receive a discount on your next purchase.

3. What is the discount offered for the Snack Bowl Exchange?

The discount offered for the Snack Bowl Exchange varies depending on the product purchased. However, all customers will receive a 10% discount on their next purchase when they send back their old snack bowls.

4. Is the Snack Bowl Exchange available in all regions?

Yes, the Snack Bowl Exchange is available in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, please note that the promotion may not be available in all countries.

5. What is the return policy for the Snack Bowl Exchange?

The Snack Bowl Exchange has a customer satisfaction guarantee, which means if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. However, please note that the old snack bowls must be returned in order to receive the discount on your next purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minirottie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • melissasutkus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
melissasutkus
  • kcjodih