• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Catalog Cover Available Tomorrow!

In summary, the catalog has new recipes, but the cover is the same. You can use either of this season's catalogs.
The link doesn't work - how do we find it thru CC?

Just go to pamperedchef.com and instead of logging in as consultant, click on order products on the bottom right side. Then, click on shop catalog!

Thanks Kelly - I was on the phone with HO doing a product adjustment and giving them kudos for quick shipments...

...yeah, what Kelly said...then click on the catalog after you view the catalog and browse away!

Interesting cover. I like shrimp.

I'm not a big fan...it's ok. I just really like the stainless on the cover.

I like the stainless better too.

Hmm, I thought for sure it'd be the new SA pieces!

Hmmmmm, not showing up on Canadian websites. Off to find an American one! edited to add: I checked it out. Doesn't seem much different. Do we have to use the new one after the new year? Is the difference just the cover?

Last edited:
thanks Janet!! THey also have new recipe pics for the 29 minutes to dinner cookbook.

I like the old one better. Now I'm glad I have plenty of them left.

pampchefrhondab said:
I like the old one better. Now I'm glad I have plenty of them left.

Now I wish I'd ordered more of the old one. This one just does nothing for me...

Just remember the reason HO is doing this for us...if someone sees the catty and it's a different cover, they assume it is a NEW catalog and will look through it again. This time, they will find something they may have missed last time. The goal is more sales for us!

*I like the stainless cover better, too, though...:)

So to order the new cattys, is it the same #? TIA:)

Ginger428 said:
So to order the new cattys, is it the same #? TIA:)

Yes. Orders placed from Dec. 1 on will get the new cover.

yankeeinontario said:
Hmmmmm, not showing up on Canadian websites. Off to find an American one! edited to add: I checked it out. Doesn't seem much different. Do we have to use the new one after the new year? Is the difference just the cover?

You can use either of this season's. It is just if you order starting today (catalogs) you will get the new cover.

The difference is the cover and the recipes inside.

pamperedgirl3 said:
Yes. Orders placed from Dec. 1 on will get the new cover.

Thank you for your quick reply! :D

I wish it would have something else on the cover. I am not a fan of the stainless cookware and was hoping for something different.

nicki25 said:
I wish it would have something else on the cover. I am not a fan of the stainless cookware and was hoping for something different.

Don't worry, you won't have cookware on the catalog in March. ;)

Related to New Catalog Cover Available Tomorrow!

What is the new catalog cover for?

The new catalog cover is for the latest edition of our product catalog. It features new products, recipes, and tips for using our kitchen tools.

When will the new catalog cover be available?

The new catalog cover will be available tomorrow, as stated in the announcement. Keep an eye out for it on our website and in your mail if you are a preferred customer.

Can I still order from the old catalog?

Yes, you can still order from the old catalog until the new catalog cover becomes available. However, we recommend checking out the new products and recipes in the latest edition.

How often do you release new catalog covers?

We release new catalog covers every 6 months to keep up with the latest products and trends in the kitchen industry.

Can I get a physical copy of the new catalog?

Yes, you can request a physical copy of the new catalog cover by contacting our customer service team. However, you can also view the digital version on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Biscotti
  • sarahlegare
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
hperschnick
  • hperschnick