• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New and Need Christmas Show Ideas!

In summary, the conversation centers around holiday ideas for shows. Some suggestions include a cookie swap, showcasing holiday-themed recipes from the Celebrate cookbook, and emphasizing shopping for gifts. Games, such as a snowman drawing or a hands-on cookie swap, are also mentioned. Additionally, a lesson with holiday games and gift ideas is shared, as well as the idea to make pizza and appetizers in a festive wreath shape. The Parmesan Rosemary Pinwheels from the f/w 2004 season's best are also suggested as a tasty and visually appealing appetizer option.
heat123
Silver Member
Does anyone have any suggestions, ideas, recipes, games etc to do in Dec. two hosts want a holiday theme and I don't know of any or have not done any yet! Help!

Holiday ideasI actually got on to see if I could find any holiday-theme ideas too. This is my first Christmas for doing shows, so my few ideas are not tested! I am planning to do a cookie swap with one show. My host is going to ask her guests to bring 6 baggies with 6 cookies each, & each guest will leave with 6 baggies of different kinds of cookies. I'm planning to demo a cookie recipe myself or possibly some easy fudge, & also some savory appetizer or casual get-together type food. Haven't decided that yet! I am planning to borrow a friend's Celebrate cookbook to get holiday recipes. Make sure you emphasize shopping for gifts to your guests!! There is a game posted somewhere on here about having the guests close their eyes & drawing a snowman, & then they get points for how they do & the winner gets a prize. You could change that to draw a Christmas tree or some other holiday picture. Snowmen are appropriate too, I'm sure! If I find anymore ideas, I'll be sure to come back & post them.

Holiday showsHere is a lesson I put together for the cluster meeting. I hope this helps. There are two holiday games on it. The gift ideas I found here. I hope these help you. Think about doing a hands on cookie swap. set up a few stations of easy recipes or ideas (green rice krispies in a bread tube then cut the center out and make wreaths with red hots and string licorice, Tuxedo Brownie cups, let the guests fill and put on toppings) Use your cut and seal to make your pizza into wreaths. Just a few ideas.

Attachments

• Holiday Ideas Kitchen Show.doc
    37 KB · Views: 734
  • holidays recipes doc.doc
    56.5 KB · Views: 651
  • quick gift giving list.doc
    40.5 KB · Views: 614
  • easy_app_kitchen_show_2004.pdf
    726.9 KB · Views: 784
The cool Christmas wreath you can do out of the Parmesan Rosemary Pinwheels from the f/w 2004 season's best was nice and could be a neat touch. It's really helpful to have the picture of it I think. Unfortunately we can no longer search the Season's Bests back that far, which is a bummer! Maybe someone from your hospitality cluster would have an extra one. If not, let me know and if I can scrounge one up I'll send it to you. It's a yummy appetizer and looks great in the wreath shape~!

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have lots of ideas and suggestions for a holiday-themed party in December. Here are a few to get you started:- Host a cookie exchange where guests can bring their favorite holiday cookie recipe and exchange with each other. You can also showcase some of our baking tools and share tips for making perfect cookies.
- Create a hot cocoa bar with different flavors, toppings, and mix-ins for a cozy and festive drink option.
- Have a gingerbread house decorating contest using our cookie cutters and decorating tools.
- Host a "Secret Santa" gift exchange where guests can bring a wrapped gift under a certain amount and play a fun gift exchange game.
- Share some of our holiday recipes, such as our famous peppermint bark or festive appetizers, and demonstrate how to make them at the party.
- Play a holiday-themed game like "Guess the Christmas Carol" or "Holiday Trivia" for a fun and interactive activity.
- Offer a special discount or promotion for guests who book a party for January, to help them kick off the new year with some new Pampered Chef products.I hope these ideas help you plan a successful and festive holiday party for your hosts. Happy holidays!

1. What are some new and unique Christmas show ideas for Pampered Chef?

We have a variety of new and exciting Christmas show ideas for you to choose from! Some popular options include hosting a gingerbread house decorating party with our cookie cutters and decorating tools, hosting a cookie exchange using our silicone baking mats and cookie presses, or hosting a holiday cocktail party featuring our drink mixers and shakers.

2. Can you suggest some fun and interactive games to play at a Christmas show?

Absolutely! We have several games that are perfect for a Christmas show. Some popular options include a "guess the spices" game using our spice blends, a "decorate the apron" competition using our fabric markers, or a "create the best holiday dish" challenge using our kitchen gadgets.

3. Are there any new holiday-themed products that would be great for a Christmas show?

Yes, we have several new holiday-themed products that are perfect for a Christmas show! Some popular options include our festive holiday serving platters and dishes, our limited edition holiday spice blends, and our holiday-themed aprons and kitchen towels.

4. How can I make my Christmas show stand out and attract more guests?

There are several ways to make your Christmas show stand out and attract more guests. Some ideas include offering a special discount or promotion for guests who bring a friend, hosting a raffle for a Pampered Chef product, or incorporating festive decorations and music to create a fun and inviting atmosphere.

5. Can you provide any tips for hosting a successful Christmas show with Pampered Chef?

Of course! Some tips for hosting a successful Christmas show include promoting the event through social media and word of mouth, preparing a variety of delicious holiday recipes using our products, and offering product demonstrations and tips for using our items in the kitchen. Additionally, having a friendly and welcoming attitude towards guests can make a big difference in the success of your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bodonnell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefZee
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Veevahchef