• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New and Clueless ***Help**First Show

I think it's a good idea to have an outline, and to chat with the guests. It will help to take the pressure off of you, and they will be more entertained.It's always good to have an outline, and to chat with the guests. It will help to take the pressure off of you, and they will be more entertained.
jennyj
Hello out there
I need help!!! And after reading many blogs I know there are many great people out there on here, thank goodness
I joined a month ago and this friday (2 days away) is my first show. I am CLUELESS on what to do really. I am very comfortable talking and the demo about the recipe ( i love to cook and talk)but i am very nervous about all the details, order forms , placing the order, info on products, ect.....!!!
If you wouldn't mind sharing some ideas what works for you, I would really appreciate it or if there is a better place in this forum to find info , I am so new to this, can tell.
I know this last minute, I usually do well under pressure but now I am starting to panic and wonder what I got myself into:confused:
THANK YOU THANK YOU
:p

I used an outline my 1st show and still do to this day 1.5 years later (just in case I loose track of things) just a basic hilighted outline with major pts of how I want my show to go. Ex. Intro, thank yous, orderforms(guarentee), recipe, specials, game, door prize slips, my story, thank you for coming. I hope that helps. Welcome and goodluck!

Here is an outline that JilleySue made when she first started... It breaks stuff down pretty well. I think she took the demo from the DVD and typed it all up :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!

Maybe this will help you!

Attachments

• Pampered Chef Sample Show Demo.doc
    49.5 KB · Views: 461
Don't panic. You'll do fine. You won't be perfect, but, then again, none of us is. Have fun, and your guests will, too.

If you have any specific questions or concerns, be sure to contact your director, or post them here. We're all glad to help.

And remember that fantastic line: It's my first day.

People will cut you some slack if you let them know that you're new and are learning.

And then book them so you can get more practice! :)

I second all the advice you've been given so far.

Try to relax. I warn everyone that even though I've been with pampered chef for almost a year I've only done 3 kitchen shows so "bear with me". Its a great way to show that anyone can do this job and that you don't have to be perfect.

Don't be afraid to laugh at yourself! I know I do! Somone here used the line "You can probably tell I didn't have to interview for this job." I thought that was pretty funny.

That is a great line, Anne.

THANK YOU LADIES
I feel better all ready:)

Another quoye I love is "Do you notice my apron, it says Pampered not perfect chef" I use that one a lot! Good luck with your first show and remember it only gets easier!

The "We're pampered, not perfect!" line is a favorite around here.

At first I felt nervous, not knowing every little detail about every product... but if you have anyone at the show who knows about PC or has products, let them introduce themselves and tell what their favorite products are, they will entertain themselves and talk amongst eachother(leaving you feeling LESS nervous), and in between them talking you can make sure they are busy with tools, helping with the recipe, throwing in features & benefits of products while they are talking about them, etc.

Letting your customers give their favorite uses for products will also increase your sales. Show guests will be skeptical of you because it's your job to talk up the products. But if their friend mentions how much they love Product X, they'll believe her.

Exactly! The guests who love PC products will sell the products for you!

Whatever I do- I just act like me. I don't try to be anyone else. If I remember to, I'll have an outline to remind myself what order to put the food in. But I try to chat with the guests a little and I encourage them to shout out questions at any time, come up front and check things out, etc during the show. I can't stand an overly attentive crowd. Makes me nervous.

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a fun and easy way to earn free and discounted products. As a host, you will receive a percentage of your party's sales in free products and have the opportunity to purchase exclusive host-only items at a discounted price. It's also a great way to get together with friends and family and learn new recipes and cooking techniques.

2. How do I invite guests to my Pampered Chef party?

There are several ways to invite guests to your party. You can send out invitations via email or social media, or you can hand out physical invitations. We also have a feature on our website where you can create a personalized party link to share with your guests.

3. What can I expect at a Pampered Chef party?

At a Pampered Chef party, you can expect to have a great time while learning about our products and trying out delicious recipes. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide a cooking demonstration and share tips and tricks for using our products. You and your guests will have the opportunity to sample the recipes and ask any questions you may have.

4. How do I place an order at a Pampered Chef party?

Once you have selected the products you would like to purchase, you can place an order directly with your Pampered Chef consultant. They will provide you with an order form and assist you with any questions you may have. You can also place an order online using your party's unique host code.

5. How long does a Pampered Chef party last?

The length of a Pampered Chef party can vary, but typically they last around 2-3 hours. This includes time for the cooking demonstration, sampling the recipes, and placing orders. However, your consultant will work with you to find a time that works best for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tsm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • bbyoung
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • esavvymom