• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I Just Booked My First Bridal Shower

In summary, preparing for a bridal shower booking involves familiarizing yourself with products, seeking tips from upline or other consultants, and having necessary supplies ready. Popular products to feature at a bridal shower include kitchen and cooking items such as stoneware and serving platters. Making the event interactive can be achieved by incorporating cooking tools or games with kitchen gadgets. Discounts or promotions can be offered to guests, following company policies. Following up with the bride and hostess after the shower is important for building relationships and potential future bookings.
Meigs
:eek:TOTALLY CLUELESS!!! I am it. She has nothing planned and has asked me to take care of it all.
Invitations, Recipe, Gifts, Games.....

Suggestions desperately needed!!!!!

Thank you!

Hmmm, that’s an interesting request.

When I present a Wedding Shower Show, I work with whoever is hosting the show. I will give them the invitations to send, work with the bride & groom on their wish list and demo one recipe (as quickly as possible) at the shower. You can have the bride-to-be prepare the recipe with you (some people have the bridal party help) or just do it yourself if you think that will be quicker.

I usually recommend that the games be kept to a minimum (one!). and give them suggestions of what they might like to do – but it’s up to the host to plan that part. Also, if they want to have “gifts” they would provide those but they could purchase them ahead of time (if there is time enough) from you.

You can search the links below for lots of great ideas on how to present a Wedding Shower Show.

It sounds to me like you’re being asked to do a lot of things that I don’t consider as part of your job description in this situation. So, pick and choose what you are willing to do. This is your business and you need to set boundaries or people will set them for you.

It does sound like she's asking you to HOST the shower and not just be the consultant. That's odd and not really how PC Wedding Showers go. Maybe she misunderstood that?

Related to Help! I Just Booked My First Bridal Shower

1. How do I prepare for my first bridal shower booking?

Congratulations on booking your first bridal shower! The first step is to familiarize yourself with our products and how they can be used in a bridal shower setting. You can also reach out to your upline or other consultants for tips and advice. It's also important to have all the necessary supplies and equipment ready for the event.

2. What products should I feature at a bridal shower?

We recommend featuring our kitchen and cooking products that are perfect for entertaining and hosting a bridal shower. Some popular items include our stoneware, cookware, and serving platters. You can also suggest gift sets or bundles that would make great wedding gifts for the bride-to-be.

3. How can I make the bridal shower more interactive?

One way to make the bridal shower more interactive is by incorporating our cooking tools into the event. You can have the guests participate in a recipe demonstration using our products, or have them play a game using our kitchen gadgets. This will not only showcase our products but also make the event more fun and engaging for the guests.

4. Can I offer discounts or promotions for the bridal shower guests?

Yes, you can offer discounts or promotions for the bridal shower guests. You can create a special hostess code for the bride-to-be to share with her guests, or offer a discount on their next purchase when they book their own party with you. Just be sure to follow our company's policies and guidelines for promotions.

5. How can I follow up with the bride after the bridal shower?

Following up with the bride after the bridal shower is crucial in building a relationship and potential future bookings. You can send a thank-you note or email, along with any product recommendations or recipes that were featured at the event. You can also offer to host a virtual party for any guests who couldn't attend the shower or for those who are interested in our products. Don't forget to follow up with the hostess as well to thank her for hosting and offer any future booking opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • higoobs
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Amanda Woods