• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Never-Ending Thread: A Place for Laughs and Jokes - Join the Fun!

the trucker says "Look lady, I don't want to lose any load, soeither you go away or I'll call the police."
  • #1,651
Re: The Official Continuing Discussion of American HumorA woman goes into Cabela's to buy a rod and reel for her grandson's
> birthday. She doesn't know which one to get, so she just grabs one
> and goes over to the counter.
>
> The clerk was standing behind the counter wearing dark shades. She
> says to him, “Excuse me, sir. Can you tell me anything about this
> rod and reel?”
>
> He says, “Ma'am, I'm completely blind; but if you'll drop it on
> the counter, I can tell you everything from the sound it makes.”
>
> She doesn't believe him but drops it on the counter anyway......
>
> He says, “That's a six-foot Shakespeare graphite rod with a Zebco
> 404 reel and 10-LB. Test line. It's a good all-around combination,
> and it's on sale this week for only $20.00.”
>
> She says, “It's amazing that you can tell all that just by the sound
> of it dropping on the counter. I'll take it!” As she opens her
> purse, her credit card drops on the floor.
>
> “Oh, that sounds like a Master Card,” he says.
>
> She bends down to pick it up and accidentally farts.
>
> At first she is really embarrassed, but then realizes......there is
> no way the blind clerk could tell it was her who tooted. Being
> blind, he wouldn't know that she was the only person around?
>
> The man rings up the sale and says, “That'll be $34.50 please.”
>
> The woman is totally confused by this and asks, "Didn't you tell me
> the rod and reel were on sale for $20.00? How did you get $34.50?”
>
> He replies, “Yes, ma'am. The rod and reel is $20.00, but the Duck
> Call is $11.00, and the Catfish Bait is $3.50.”
>
> She paid it and left without saying a word.

• #1,652
Re: The Official Continuing Discussion of American HumorThis video is very cute, and a little funny.
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — An unsuspecting Oregon couple's ascendance to YouTube stardom happened by accident.Grandparents Esther and Bruce Huffman unwittingly pressed "record" on their new laptop's web camera in mid-August.The resulting video, recorded without their knowledge, captures them goofing around, worrying about wrinkles in their faces and questioning whether the camera is working.The couple's granddaughter asked permission to post the video online, where it has racked up more than 2 million hits on YouTube by Thursday.

"Webcam 101 for Seniors"

• #1,653
Re: The Official Continuing Discussion of American HumorMy DH passed this along....very funny. :D

Attachments

• why Men dont.jpg
    why Men dont.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 519
  • #1,654
The 'Middle Wife' by an Anonymous 2nd grade teacher.The 'Middle Wife' by an Anonymous 2nd grade teacher.

I've been teaching now for about fifteen years. I have two kids myself, but the best birth story I know is the one I saw in my own second grade
classroom a few years back.

When I was a kid, I loved show-and-tell. So I always have a few sessions with my students.It helps them get over shyness and usually,
show-and-tell is pretty tame. Kids bring in pet turtles, model airplanes, pictures of fish they catch, stuff like that. And I never, ever place any boundaries or limitations on them.

If they want to lug it in to school and talkabout it, they're welcome.

Well, one day this little girl, Erica, a very bright, very outgoing kid, takes her turn and waddles up to the front of the class with a pillow stuffed under her sweater. She holds up a snapshot of an infant. 'This is Luke, my baby brother, and I'm going to tell you about his birthday.'

'First, Mom and Dad made him as a symbol of their love, and then Dad put a seed in my Mom's stomach, and Luke grew in there.He ate for nine months through an umbrella cord.'

She's standing there with her hands on the pillow, and I'm trying not to laugh and wishing I had my camcorder with me. The kids are watching her in amazement.

'Then, about two Saturday's ago, my Momstarts going, 'Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh!' Erica puts a hand behind her back and groans. 'She walked around the house for, like an hour, 'Oh, oh, oh!' (Now this kid is doing a hysterical duck walk and groaning.)

'My Dad called the middle wife. She delivers babies, but she doesn't have a sign on the car like the Domino's man. They got my Mom to lie down in bed
like this.' (Then Erica lies down with her back against the wall.)

'And then, pop! My Mom had this bag of water she kept in there in case he got thirsty, and it just blew up and spilled all over the bed, like psshhheew!' (This kid has her legs spread with her little hands miming water flowing away. It was too much!)

'Then the middle wife starts saying 'push, push,'and 'breathe, breathe. They started counting, but never even got past ten. Then, all of a sudden, out comes my brother. He was covered in yucky stuff that they all said it was from Mom's play-center, so there must be a lot of toys inside there.

When he got out, the middle wife spanked him for crawling up in there in the first place.'

Then Erica stood up, took a big theatrical bow and returned to her seat.
I'm sure I applauded the loudest. Ever since then, when it's Show-and-tell day, I bring my camcorder, just in case another 'Middle Wife' comes along.

• #1,655
You Might Need a Pampered Chef Home Cooking Show if ……..You Might Need a Pampered Chef Home Cooking Show if ……..

• You say it’s time for dinner and your kids put their shoes on and head to the front door.

• Your 99 cent disposable shaver has a better edge than your knives.

• Your kids use your cookies as hockey pucks or your husband uses them for skeet shooting.

• Your family is tired of tacos, spaghetti and fish sticks for dinner.

• You have to let a pan soak for 2 days before you can clean it.

• Your idea of bringing a covered dish to a potluck is an empty Tupperware container for the leftovers.

• Since you’ve been married, your husband has replaced the
lawn mower twice and you still have the same cookware.

• Your family budget keeps getting higher but the family income doesn’t.

• You open the oven and find the remote control that’s been missing for 2 months.

• You make scrambled eggs and your family thinks those little black bits coming from you non-stick cookware is actually pepper.

• When you are invited to a potluck, your friends and family ask you to bring the chips.

• The last time you had friends over was for a slumber party when you were in junior high.

• #1,656
Re: The Official Continuing Discussion of American HumorQ: What does a dedicated Chicago fan do after the Bears win the Superbowl?

A: Turns off the Xbox and goes to bed.

(Oh, stop it, it's just a joke. C'mon, admit it! You can't wait to steal it and change the city/team name.)

• #1,657
Re: The Official Continuing Discussion of American Humorhahahahahahaha...

Attachments

• Grammar Nazi.jpg
    Grammar Nazi.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 465
  • #1,658
Re: The Official Continuing Discussion of American Humor…and then wave bye-buy-by!

• #1,659
Best Christmas Display EVERThis guy wins the prize for best Christmas Lights Display! This wasn't me - I wish I had thought of it!

ChristmasLights_zpsd99fc50b.jpg

"Good news is that I truly out did myself this year with my Christmas decorations. The bad news is that I had to take him down after 2 days. I had more people come screaming up to my house than ever. Great stories. But two things made me take it down.

First, the cops advised me that it would cause traffic accidents as they almost wrecked when they drove by.

Second, a 55 year old lady grabbed the 75 pound ladder almost killed herself putting it against my house and didn't realize he was fake until she climbed to the top (she was not happy). By the way, she was one of many people who attempted to do that. My yard couldn't take it either. I have more than a few tire tracks where people literally drove up my yard."

• #1,660
Re: The Official Continuing Discussion of American HumorToo Funny not to share…

Dear Santa,

How are you? How is Mrs. Claus? I hope everyone, from the

reindeer to the elves, is fine. I have been a very good boy this year. I

would like an X-Box 360 with Call of Duty IV and an iPhone 4 for

Christmas. I hope you remember that come Christmas Day.

Merry Christmas,

Timmy Jones

Dear Timmy,

Thank you for you letter. Mrs. Claus, the reindeer and the elves are all

fine and thank you for asking about them. Santa is a little worried all the

time you spend playing video games and texting. Santa wouldn’t want you to

get fat. Since you have indeed been a good boy, I think I’ll bring you

something you can go outside and play with.

Merry Christmas,

Santa Claus

Mr. Claus,

Seeing that I have fulfilled the “naughty vs. Nice” contract,

set by you I might add, I feel confident that you can see your way clear to

granting me what I have asked for. I certainly wouldn’t want to turn this

joyous season into one of litigation. Also, don’t you think that a jibe at

my weight coming from an overweight man who goes out once a year is a bit

trite?

Respectfully,

Tim Jones

Mr. Jones,

While I have acknowledged you have met the “nice” criteria,

need I remind you that your Christmas list is a request and in no way is it

a guarantee of services provided. Should you wish to pursue legal action,

well that is your right. Please know, however, that my attorney’s have been

on retainer ever since the Burgermeister Meisterburger incident and will be

more than happy to take you on in open court. Additionally, the exercise I

alluded to will not only improve your health, but also improve your social

skills and potentially help clear up a complexion that looks like the

bottom of the Burger King fry bin most days.

Very Truly Yours,

S Claus

Now look here Fat Man,

I told you what I want and I expect you to bring it. I was

attempting to be polite about this but you brought my looks and my friends

into this. Now you just be disrespecting me. I’m about to tweet my boys

and we’re gonna be waiting for your fat ass and I’m taking my game console,

my game, my phone, and whatever else I want. WHAT EVER I WANT, MAN!

T-Bone

Listen Pizza Face,

Seriously??? You think a dude that breaks into every house in the world on

one night and never gets caught sweats a skinny G-banger wannabe? “He sees

you when you’re sleeping; He knows when you’re awake”. Sound familiar,

genius? You know what kind of resources I have at my disposal. I got your

shit wired, Jack. I go all around the world and see ways to hurt people

that if I described them right now, you’d throw up your Totino’s pizza roll

all over the carpet of your mom’s basement. You’re not getting what you

asked for, but I’m still stopping by your crib to stomp a mud hole in

you’re ass and then walk it dry. Chew on that, Petunia.

S Clizzy

Dear Santa,

Bring me whatever you see fit. I’ll appreciate anything.

Timmy

Timmy,

That’s what I thought you little bastard.

Santa

• #1,661
Re: The Official Continuing Discussion of American HumorWith the Holidays upon us I would like to share a personal experience with my friends about drinking and driving.

As you may know some of us have been known to have brushes with the authorities from time to time on the way home after a "social session" out with friends. Well two days ago I was out for an evening with friends and had several cocktails followed by some rather nice red wine. Feeling jolly I still had the sense to know that I may be slightly over the limit. That's when I did something that I've never done before - I took a cab home.

Sure enough on the way home there was a police road block but since it was a cab they waved it past. I arrived home safely without incident. This was a real surprise as I had never driven a cab before, I don't know where I got it and now that it's in my garage I don't know what to do with it.

Disclaimer: this is not MY personal story...haha. :) Just wanted to be sure we are clear on that...but it was funny and I had to share.

• #1,662
What is wrong with this picture?What is wrong with this picture?

image0014.jpg

For young men, it's a picture of a lady with a nice derriere but only the most observant will notice that she is crossing a street.

- The really observant will notice that she is wearing a thong.

- For older men, she appears to be a respectable woman - with a shapely butt - probably on her way to work.

- The perverts among them will imagine her naked.

- Wiser men will ponder why the photographer did not take a shot of the face of such beauty and share it.

- For half of the women, this is an ordinary woman who should not have left home dressed that way.

- The other half will think she is a slut but wonder where she bought that blouse

- Older women will imagine the misery that the woman's curves will cause by the time she reaches 50.

- But only children and the extremely intelligent will notice that the taxi is being driven by a dog!

• #1,663
Re: The Official Continuing Discussion of American HumorYay! Happy this is back!
A laugh a day keeps the doctor away!
Thanks Kitchen Guy!

• #1,664
Re: The Official Continuing Discussion of American HumorSigns That You're Drinking Too Much Coffee;

* Juan Valdez names his donkey after you.
* You get a speeding ticket even when you're parked.
* You answer the door before people knock.
* You just completed another sweater and you don't know how to knit.
* You grind your coffee beans in your mouth.
* You can take a picture of yourself from ten feet
away without using the timer.
* Your eyes stay open when you sneeze.
* You go to AA meetings just for the free coffee.
* You walk twenty miles on the treadmill before
realizing it's not plugged in.
* You forget to unwrap candy bars before eating them.
* You go to sleep just so you can wake up and smell the coffee.
* You have a picture of your coffee mug on your coffee mug.
* You ride an exercise bike to work.
* You don't even wait for the water to boil anymore.
* You use coffee flavored mouthwash.
* You help your dog chase its tail.

From e-cookbooks

• #1,668
Re: The Official Continuing Discussion of American HumorI am not sure why I have always overlooked this thread, but I am glad I finally looked. Will definitely be stopping by for a daily chuckle from now on.

• #1,669
Re: The Official Continuing Discussion of American Humor
Bren706 said:
I am not sure why I have always overlooked this thread, but I am glad I finally looked. Will definitely be stopping by for a daily chuckle from now on.

It should be a "sticky". If it is idle for long, it drifts lower and lower in the list.

• #1,671
ONLY A GRANDMOTHER WOULD KNOW...

~A Cup of Tea ~

One day my Gramma was out, and my Grampa was in charge of me.

I was maybe 2 1/2 years old. Someone had given me a little 'tea set' as a gift, and it was one of my favorite toys.

Grampa was in the living room engrossed in the evening news when I brought him a little cup of 'tea', which was just water. After several cups of tea and lots of praise for such yummy tea, my Gramma came home.

My Grampa made her wait in the living room to watch me bring him a cup of tea, because it was 'just the cutest thing!' Gramma waited, and sure enough, here I came down the hall with a cup of tea for Grampa, and she watched him drink it up.
Then she said, (as only a gramma would know), "'Did it ever occur to you that the only place she can reach to get water is the toilet?"

• #1,672
Well, if it's good enough for the dog…

• #1,673
The Official Continuing Discussion of American Humor(Someone changed the thread title, I almost didn't recognize it!)

Ole, Sven, and Lars decided they would go to Mexico for a vacation. They get falling down drunk and wake up in jail and find out they all have been sentenced to die in the electric chair.

Sven is the first to be strapped in the electric chair and the guards ask if he has any last words. Sven says, "I yust graduated from St. Olaf College in Nortfield, Minnesota, with a degree in divinity studies, and I am a good Christian man.... but if it is God's will for me to die, so be it."

The guards throw the switch and nothing happens. The guards get on their knees and say, "You are surely a Godly man and we are going to let you go."

Lars is next to be strapped into the electric chair and the guards ask if he has any last words. Lars says, "I yust graduated from Concordia college in Moorhead, Minnisota, with a degree in divinity studies, and I am a God fearing man. If it is my time to die, it is God's will."
The guards throw the switch and nothing happens.

The guards say, "You also are a Godly man and we are going to let you go."

Ole is the last to be strapped into the electric chair. The guards ask him if he has any last words.

Ole says, "Vel, I yust graduated from South Dakota Tech in electrical engineering... and I'll tell ya right now, if you don't plug dat ting in, it ain't gonna work."

• #1,674
Two Cajuns are out hunting, and as they are walking along they come upon a huge hole in the ground.

They approach it and are amazed by the size of it.

The first Cajun says, "Wow, that's some hole; I can't even see the bottom. I wonder how deep it is."

The second Cajun says," I don't know, let's throw something down and listen and see how long it takes to hit bottom."

The first Cajun says, "There's this old truck transmission here, give me a hand and we'll throw it in and see".

So they pick it up and carry it over, and count one, and two and three, and throw it in the hole.

They are standing there listening and looking over the edge and they hear a rustling in the bushes behind them.

As they turn around they see a goat come crashing through the bushes, run up to the hole and with no hesitation, jump in head first.

While they are standing there looking at each other, looking in the hole and trying to figure out what that was all about, an old farmer walks up.

"Say there," says the farmer, "you fellers didn't happen to see my goat around here anywhere, did you?"

The first Cajun says, " Funny you should ask, but we were just standing here a minute ago and a goat came running out of the bushes doin' about a hunert miles an hour and jumped headfirst into this hole here!"

The old farmer said, "That's impossible. I had him chained to a transmission!"

• #1,676
Too True to be FunnyA guy stopped at a local gas station, and after filling his tank, he paid the bill and bought a soft drink. He stood by his car to drink his cola and watched a couple of men working along the roadside.

One man would dig a hole two or three feet deep and then move on. The other man came along behind him and filled in the hole. While one was digging a new hole, the other was 25 feet behind filling in the hole.

The men worked right past the guy with the soft drink and went on down the road. "I can't stand this," said the man tossing the can into a trash container and headed down the road toward the men.

"Hold it, hold it," he said to the men. "Can you tell me what's going on here with all this digging and refilling?"

"Well, we work for the county and we're just doing our jobs," one of the men said.

"But one of you is digging a hole and the other fills it up. You're not accomplishing anything. Aren't you wasting the taxpayers' money?"

"You don't understand, mister," one of the men said, leaning on his shovel and wiping his brow. "Normally there's three of us: me, Elmer and Leroy. I dig the hole, Elmer sticks in the tree, and Leroy here puts the dirt back.

"Elmer's job's been cut ... so now it's just me an' Leroy."

• #1,681
Fourth Grade HumorHow does Moses make his tea? Hebrews it.

Venison for dinner again? Oh deer!

A cartoonist was found dead in his home. Details are sketchy.

Haunted French pancakes give me the crêpes.

England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool.

I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.

They told me I had type-A blood, but it was a Type-O.

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went, and then it dawned on me.

This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore.

I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down.

I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.

PMS jokes aren't funny. Period...

I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.

Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn't control her pupils?

When you get a bladder infection; urine trouble.

Broken pencils are pointless.

What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.

I dropped out of communism class because of lousy Marx.

I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.

Velcro - what a rip off!

• #1,682
More of the SameWhen chemists die, we barium. Jokes about German sausage are the wurst. I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid. He says he can stop any time. All the toilets in New York's police stations have been stolen. The police have nothing to go on. Haunted French pancakes give me the creapes. The earthquake in Washington obviously was the government's fault. Be kind to your dentist. He has fillings, too.

• #1,683
In the same vein…A Polish man moved to the USA and married an American girl. Although his English was far from perfect, they got along very well.

One day he rushed into a lawyer's office
and asked him if he could arrange a divorce for him.

The lawyer said that getting a divorce would depend on the circumstances, and asked him the following questions with the Polish man's answers:

Have you any grounds?
Yes, an acre and half and nice little home.
No, I mean what is the foundation of this case?
It made of concrete.
I don't think you understand. Does either of you have a real grudge?
No, we have carport, and not need one.
I mean what are your relations like?
All my relations still in Poland .
Is there any infidelity in your marriage?
We have hi-fidelity stereo and good DVD player.
Does your wife beat you up?
No, I always up before her.
Why do you want this divorce?
She going to kill me.
What makes you think that?
I got proof.
What kind of proof?
She going to poison me.
She buy a bottle at drugstore and put on shelf in bathroom.
I can read English pretty good, and it say:
~~~Polish Remover~~~

• #1,687
*Saying goodbye to mother (not sad)*We were dressed, and ready to go out for the New Years Eve Party. We
turned on a night light, turned the answering machine on, covered our pet
parakeet, and put the cat in the backyard.We phoned the local cab company and requested a taxi. The taxi
arrived and we opened the front door to leave the house.As we walked out the door, the cat we had put out in the yard, scoots
back into the house. We didn't want the cat shut in the house. Because she
always tries to eat the bird.My wife goes on out to the taxi, while I went back inside to get
the
cat. The cat runs upstairs, with me in hot pursuit. Waiting in the cab, my
wife doesn't want the driver to know that the house will be empty for the
night. So, she explains to the taxi driver that I will be out soon, 'He's
just going upstairs to say Goodbye to my mother.'A few minutes later, I get into the cab. 'Sorry I took so long,' I
said, as we drove away. 'That stupid bitch was hiding under the bed. I
had to
poke her ass with a coat hanger to get her to come out! She tried to take
off, so I grabbed her by the neck. Then, I had to wrap her in a blanket to
keep her from scratching me. But it worked! I hauled her fat ass
downstairs and threw her out into the back yard!'The cab driver hit a parked car.

• #1,688
A Minneapolis couple decided to go to Florida to thaw out during a particularly icy winter. They planned to stay at the same hotel where they spent their honeymoon 20 years earlier.

Because of hectic schedules, it was difficult to coordinate their travel schedules. So, the husband left Minnesota and flew to Florida on Thursday, with his wife flying down the following day.

The husband checked into the hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an email to his wife. However, he accidentally left out one letter in her email address, and without realizing his error, sent the e-mail.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned home from her husband's funeral. He was a minister who was called home to glory following a heart attack.

The widow decided to check her e-mail expecting messages from relatives and friends. After reading the first message, she screamed and fainted.

The widow's son rushed into the room; found his mother on the floor and saw the computer screen which read:

"To: My Loving Wife
Subject: I've Arrived
Date: Jan. 11, 2011

I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now and you are allowed to send emails to your loved ones. I've just arrived and have been checked in.

I've seen that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you then! Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.

P. S. Sure is freaking hot down here!!!!"

• #1,690
I GOT SICK AND TIRED OF TAKING 8-10 PILLS A DAY TO STAY ALIVE SO I WENT FOR A SECOND OPINION.

I FOUND A NUTRITIONIST WHO TOLD ME I COULD SKIP ALL THE PILLS IF I JUST ATE NATURAL FOODS FOUND IN WISCONSIN . I HOPE IT HELPS - - -

HERE IS THE WISCONSIN FOOD PYRAMID:

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/4287/wisconsinfoodpyramid.jpg

• #1,694
Valentine’s Day Dreams

One morning Emma woke up with a start. Her husband Jim asked what was the matter, she told him, “I just had a dream that you gave me a pearl necklace for Valentine’s day. What do you think it means?” ”You’ll know tonight,” Jim said. That evening, Jim came home with a small package and gave it to his wife. Delighted, Emma opened it – only to find a book entitled “The meaning of dreams”

<h2>1. What is Never-Ending Thread (NET)?</h2><p>Never-Ending Thread (NET) is a thread created on Pampered Chef's forum as a place for members to share their latest jokes without having to start a new thread every time.</p><h2>2. Why was NET created?</h2><p>NET was created to provide a designated space for members to share jokes and have a good laugh without cluttering the forum with multiple joke threads.</p><h2>3. Can anyone post in NET?</h2><p>Yes, anyone who is a member of Pampered Chef's forum can post in NET and contribute their jokes.</p><h2>4. Are there any guidelines for posting in NET?</h2><p>We ask that members keep the jokes appropriate and respectful. We also encourage members to use proper grammar and spelling when posting.</p><h2>5. Can jokes posted in NET be used in shows?</h2><p>It's possible that some jokes posted in NET may be used in shows, but it is not guaranteed. The purpose of NET is to provide a fun space for members to share jokes, not for the sole purpose of finding material for shows.</p>

Related to Never-Ending Thread: A Place for Laughs and Jokes - Join the Fun!

1. What is Never-Ending Thread (NET)?

Never-Ending Thread (NET) is a thread created on Pampered Chef's forum as a place for members to share their latest jokes without having to start a new thread every time.

2. Why was NET created?

NET was created to provide a designated space for members to share jokes and have a good laugh without cluttering the forum with multiple joke threads.

3. Can anyone post in NET?

Yes, anyone who is a member of Pampered Chef's forum can post in NET and contribute their jokes.

4. Are there any guidelines for posting in NET?

We ask that members keep the jokes appropriate and respectful. We also encourage members to use proper grammar and spelling when posting.

5. Can jokes posted in NET be used in shows?

It's possible that some jokes posted in NET may be used in shows, but it is not guaranteed. The purpose of NET is to provide a fun space for members to share jokes, not for the sole purpose of finding material for shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
Replies