• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Netwinner - Is Anyone Playing Right Now?

In summary, the participants in this conversation are discussing their experiences with a website called Netwinner where they can win prizes by spinning a wheel. One person has been extremely successful and has hit many wins in a row, while others have not had the same luck. They joke about being addicted to the game and encourage others to join in. Some have convinced family members to play with them, while others have not been interested. Some even feel guilty for spending so much time on the website. One person expresses concern about getting addicted and neglecting other responsibilities.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I just logged on a few minutes ago and have hit 10's and 25's with EVERY spin more than 10x in a row!! They are GIVING IT AWAY tonight!!!

It's not working that way for me. The last 10 or 20 rolls, I haven't hit anything. I'm glad someone is.

I think your name has to be Carolyn! LOL!!!:D

LOL - keep playing you guys - it seems the more you've played, the more frequently the wins start coming. Like, in the beginning, I'd hit every 5th or 6th - now I hit almost every other and sometimes i hit a bunch in a row!

me of course!! feel free to add me to aol messenger, cajunchelle2001

cajunchelle said:
me of course!! feel free to add me to aol messenger, cajunchelle2001

You're an addict ;)

shhhhh don't tell anyone!

I just got 500!!!!

Wooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

This is bad, I don't usually like these kinds of things but I can't stop...Shame on me!

Hey sillychef - get on there and play - you have ONE MORE spin and then your game will speed up!!!

rennea said:
This is bad, I don't usually like these kinds of things but I can't stop...Shame on me!

I never do but I find this SO relaxing - and it takes the guilt away from posting on the message board and/or reading emails because I can click netwinner spins in between so at least I am making some $$ while putzing around online.

dannyzmom said:
Hey sillychef - get on there and play - you have ONE MORE spin and then your game will speed up!!!

How do you know how many spins you have done??

You must be taking all of the points, Carolyn. I spun it seemed like 20 times and only got 30 points.

rennea said:
How do you know how many spins you have done??

under MY ACCOUNT - my stats

Yes now I see!! OH BOY!! We are going to have to start a addict support group!;)

go to my account and it will tell you how many spins you have

I can't say how many I have because then people will be signing me into a pyscho ward! :)

cajunchelle said:
I can't say how many I have because then people will be signing me into a pyscho ward! :)

342 for me so far

apriljc said:
You must be taking all of the points, Carolyn. I spun it seemed like 20 times and only got 30 points.

April - you just hit 100 plays so your game will speed up now!! Keep playing - you'll hit BIG

rennea said:
Oh hun u do have a problem:p

Yeah - her problem is gonna be whch Gift Certificate to choose - LOL

haha!! My name is Michelle and I am a NW addict!

cajunchelle said:
haha!! My name is Michelle and I am a NW addict!

LOL :cool:

Hey - I am only 4 posts away from filling in my little star!

I still have a long way before I get my star!

Only two more for me - - is this clear evidence that I have no life? LOL
My DH works nights and my kids go to bed at 8 so I do this at night - LOL

Yep welcome to the club!

Okay, I'm really afraid to go on that site because I'm afraid I'll get addicted and I don't want to get addicted to something else! I want to focus my attention on my children and my business!!!:p Oh what to do, what to do?:rolleyes:

Well why don't you use the gift cards on your family then you both win!!

Carolyn,

You must be really racking up some points! I think you've passed on this addiction to a group of us here :). I haven't been having the same experience as you with hitting them regularly but as I'm sitting with my husband watching football I've been playing and got a few wins. I love free stuff!

I have Kevin playing this with me, but to be honest, he is like.....there is no point to this game....LOL I said just keep hitting the button and pick random numbers i guess. He said is that it? Isn't there anything else...I said well GC's of course....but He is not impressed. I guess he wants a game with more brain stimulation. I am having fun .....LOLOLOL!!!!

I think it is just men!! My husband said the same thing! Even my 4 year old son doesn't like it!

I know, he is like what is the point...lol This is stupid. I said...JUST PLAY...haha

I have now officially wasted my entire weekend playing this.

I have played a lot this weekend too! My husband isn't interested either.

PampMomof3 said:
Okay, I'm really afraid to go on that site because I'm afraid I'll get addicted and I don't want to get addicted to something else! I want to focus my attention on my children and my business!!!:p Oh what to do, what to do?:rolleyes:

My kids play WITH me - my 4yo is just learning his numbers so he finds it fun to pick the #'s for me - LOL

Jilleysue said:
I have Kevin playing this with me, but to be honest, he is like.....there is no point to this game....LOL I said just keep hitting the button and pick random numbers i guess. He said is that it? Isn't there anything else...I said well GC's of course....but He is not impressed. I guess he wants a game with more brain stimulation. I am having fun .....LOLOLOL!!!!

Jill - you need to log out & log back in before you play again - for some reason it is not registering your wins & plays.

WOW--5000 pointsAfter spinning about 30 times and winning nothing, I just won 5000!!!!!

mandydollie said:
After spinning about 30 times and winning nothing, I just won 5000!!!!!

GOOD FOR YOU!! At least now I know its not fixed to just let Carolyn win!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

the wierd thing was that my 5000 didn't show up on the winners board?????

Now you've got me hooked!!!

SOmetimes you have to go back a few pages to find it even though you just hit because they have so many people winning in the same minute

I went through all the pages and didn't see it... Oh well, I got credit for it.

mandydollie said:
After spinning about 30 times and winning nothing, I just won 5000!!!!!

Aweomse!!!
What is your username on Netwiner?

OK, I can't stand it. I'm going to check it out....

ummm errr hmmm what is Net Winner?:confused: :eek:

It was actually in another recent post. Do a search for Netwinner and you'll find it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy