• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Neighborhood Association Newsletter

In summary, a Neighborhood Association Newsletter is a publication created by a local neighborhood association to inform residents about community news, events, and updates. It is typically published on a monthly or quarterly basis and includes a message from the association's president or board, updates on neighborhood projects or initiatives, information about upcoming events, and a section for community announcements or classifieds. Members of the neighborhood association can contribute by submitting articles, photos, or event information, and residents can subscribe by becoming a member or contacting the association.
mrssyvo
I belong to our neighboorhood association, and they have a newsletter issued quarterly. If we belong to the association, we can place an ad in the newsletter. I am going to place an ad in the newsletter, and as I understand it, the only restriction is that I must identify myself as an independent kitchen consultant, correct? Has anyone done this, and what did you put in your ad. I have decided to place a 1/4 page ad, and I thought it would be good to put in a coupon, such as 10% discount for anyone who places an order or books a show. I have recieved such good ideas from this board, so I am hoping that you creative gals can help me come up with the best ad possible. My goal is to make director by national conference. As of now, I have 1 recruit signing when her show closes (next week) so I have 5 more to go and this ad might help me along. The next newsletter does not go out until March, so I can mention the new products, but I would like to get as much into the ad as possible. I would like to get the ad to the editor this week, and as far as I know, there are no other consultants in the neighbor hood. I have done several shows for the residents, and I would like to keep my name out there.

Placing an ad!What a great idea! I am placing an ad in the local paper also. Yes we are allowed to only identify ourselves this way:
Mary Smith
Independent Sales Director
for The Pampered Chef®
And we can use the logo supplied to us on consultant's corner. Good luck.
Debbie

As an independent kitchen consultant, I have also placed an ad in my neighborhood association's newsletter and it has been a great way to reach potential customers. Yes, the only requirement is that you identify yourself as an independent consultant. In my ad, I highlighted the benefits of hosting a show and included a special offer for those who book a show or place an order. I also mentioned the new products and promotions that were coming up. It's a great way to keep your name out there and I hope it helps you reach your goal of becoming a director by national conference. Best of luck!

What is a Neighborhood Association Newsletter?

A Neighborhood Association Newsletter is a publication created by a local neighborhood association to inform residents about community news, events, and updates. It is typically distributed to all members of the neighborhood association.

How often is the Neighborhood Association Newsletter published?

The frequency of publication varies depending on the neighborhood association, but most newsletters are published on a monthly or quarterly basis. Some associations may also choose to publish special editions for important events or announcements.

What type of content is typically included in a Neighborhood Association Newsletter?

A Neighborhood Association Newsletter typically includes a message from the association's president or board, updates on neighborhood projects or initiatives, information about upcoming events, and a section for community announcements or classifieds. Some newsletters may also feature articles on local businesses or residents, recipes, and other relevant content.

How can I contribute to the Neighborhood Association Newsletter?

If you are a member of the neighborhood association, you can contribute to the newsletter by submitting articles, photos, or event information to the newsletter editor. You can also volunteer to help with the production and distribution of the newsletter.

How do I subscribe to the Neighborhood Association Newsletter?

If you are a resident of the neighborhood, you can subscribe to the newsletter by becoming a member of the neighborhood association. Membership fees usually cover the cost of the newsletter. You can also contact the neighborhood association to inquire about subscribing as a non-member.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gidgetmarie
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • esavvymom