• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Your Pampered Chef Fix? Consultant's Connection Has You Covered!

In summary, "Consultant's Connection Is Up!" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows consultants to connect with each other, share tips and tricks, access training materials and resources, and interact with other consultants. To access it, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Consultant's Corner" tab, then click on the "Consultant's Connection Is Up!" link. The platform also offers various training materials and resources, which are regularly updated, and can be accessed on any device with internet connection, including mobile devices.
Sheila
Gold Member
For you addict out there (pointing at myself) who are going through withdrawals ... you can now get your fix. ;)

WAHOOO!!!!! Thank you. I saw the title and couldn't get over there fast enough.

Haha, I can definitely relate to this! Addiction to internet forums is a real thing and going through withdrawals can be tough. But hey, at least we now have a way to get our fix and satisfy our cravings. It's like a support group for our addiction! Thanks for the heads up. ;)

1. What is "Consultant's Connection Is Up!"?

"Consultant's Connection Is Up!" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows consultants to connect with each other, share tips and tricks, and access training materials and resources.

2. How do I access "Consultant's Connection Is Up!"?

To access "Consultant's Connection Is Up!", simply log in to your Pampered Chef account on the website and click on the "Consultant's Corner" tab. From there, you can click on the "Consultant's Connection Is Up!" link.

3. Can I interact with other consultants on "Consultant's Connection Is Up!"?

Yes, "Consultant's Connection Is Up!" is designed for consultants to connect and interact with each other. You can join groups, participate in discussions, and even message other consultants.

4. Are there any training materials available on "Consultant's Connection Is Up!"?

Yes, there are various training materials and resources available on "Consultant's Connection Is Up!" such as product training, sales techniques, and business building strategies. These resources are regularly updated and can be accessed at any time.

5. Can I access "Consultant's Connection Is Up!" on my mobile device?

Yes, "Consultant's Connection Is Up!" is mobile-friendly and can be accessed on any device with internet connection. Simply log in to your Pampered Chef account on your mobile browser and click on the "Consultant's Connection Is Up!" link.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • 1PamperedMommy