• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Growing Pampered Chef Business: Strategies for Time and Organization Management

In summary, Tristen is working to increase his number of shows per week and his average show. He struggles with organization and is looking for an effective plan to keep track of everything while still juggling being a full time foster mom of 2-5 kids with their own crazy schedules. Overrides can make a HUGE difference in his ability to succeed.
jcsmilez
Gold Member
Hey Cheffer friends,

I've re-evaluated my family's needs and concluded that my desire is to stick with Pampered Chef FULL time and that I really need to 1. increase my number of shows and 2. increase my show average. I already have 4-5 time slots per week and am working on being more intentional about booking and recruiting during my shows and am working to double my business each month.

My challenge: :eek: I really struggle with organization and have noticed in the past when I have had a lot of shows in one month I have dropped the ball, not keeping up with my host coaching, not following up with the customers etc. I really don't want that to happen and need an effective plan to keep track of everything while still juggling being a full time foster mom of 2-5 kids with their own crazy schedules.

So, how many shows do you plan to do per week/month? What is your way of not letting customers fall through the cracks when they need follow up days, weeks, months from now? How do you keep up with your hosts so they feel well taken care of in a timely manner? THose that mail your invites, what's your method for that?

Thanks in advance!! :)

I would plan out your weeks. Like on Monday you do host coaching, Tuesday-Thursday-Friday-Saturday you do parties, Wednesday is family time, etc. That way when you do your host coaching you are doing it all at once not sporatic through out the week.I would also suggest looking to expand your team. The overrides can help you cut out a few shows a month so you can work smarter not harder.

Tristen, I am in exactly the same boat. I am currently doing about 8 shows a month, but would still like to increase that. Something else I have decided to do is offer catalog shows. I haven't been good about this in the past, but have been more intentional about offering them. If they flop, no loss, but if I get 2 a month with $200 in sales each, that is another easy $400 in sales.

Overrides can make a HUGE difference!

Let's look at personal sales of $750 at every level just for ease:
  • A regular Consultant would make 22%. Paycheck $165.00
  • A Consultant w/ $15,000 Career Sales would make 24%. Paycheck $180.00
  • A Senior Consultant with $15,000 Career Sales & 1 active recruit who had a bare minimum in sales of $150. The SC would make 25% on their sales ($187.50) and 1% on her recruit's sales ($1.50). Paycheck $189.00
  • A Team Leader w/ $15,000 Career Sales & 2 active recruits, where the team met the $2,500 requirement. The TL would make 26% on their sales ($195.00) and 2% on the team sales ($35.00). Paycheck $230.00
  • A Director with $15,000 Career Sales and meets the requirements for 6 active recruits (4 of which are personal recruits) AND the $5,000 in Team Sales requirement would make 27% on their sales ($202.50), 3% off the team sales of $4,250 ($127.50) AND $10 Activity Bonus per active Consultant ($60.00). Paycheck $390.00
  • An Advanced Director with $15,000 Career Sales and meets the requirements with the 6 active recruits, team sales of $5,000, a Director with 6 active recruits and organization sales of $12,000 would make 28% on their sales ($210.00), 4% on her team sales of $4,250 ($170.00), $10 Activity bonus per active Consultant on her personal team ($60.00) and 4% off her 1st line Director's team, who in this scenario would have needed to do $7,000 in sales ($280.00). Paycheck $720.00

But what if you had more than the bare minimum on your team? What if you did more than $750 per month in sales? What if your team did more than $5,000 in sales. What if your organization had more than $12,000 in sales? It all adds up to higher paychecks! And not just for you, but for your team members who are promoting. ;)

And I didn't even cover the benefits of Home Office Leads with free sales, booking leads, recruit leads, etc.! I didn't cover the regular recruiting bonus that goes on all year long or the monthly recruiting incentives. And what if you started this year and qualify for the new incentive for promoting to D or above in 90 days? Not only are you earning the New Consultant rewards, but you are earning in that program too. Then there's the trips ...

Did I make my point yet? :D

Thanks Sheila, I love the way you show this.

You're welcome!

Oh, Sheila! You are simply amazing and I would do well to model my business after your success. :) Trust me, I know the value in recruiting and building my team - I need to and am trying to do that too! I believe that will come with my increased show schedule and as my team increases I hope/plan to pare back one of my show nights to be a team support night. In the meantime I've got to figure out how to my show schedule packed and organization under control, sigh.

I average 10 a month myself and help an average of 2 new consultants start each month. Organization is the key. Find a system that works for you and STICK to it. Set regular business hours. Do the same tasks in the same order on the same days. Routine eliminates mistakes and not remembering. It also creates trust from your team when you are consistant. And you hostesses and customers know that you will contact them when you tell them you will. The juggling act gets easier when you have a routine or a system, because there is no longer a juggle it is just your routine.

Tristen, I am in the exact same situation you are. I have to make a schedule and stick to it. Some of my goals is to do better host coaching and better customer service.

What I can tell about remembering to call people in a day, week, month, etc. If it is to call in the current month that I am in (whether a day or week from now), I put it in my phone's calendar. If I have one of those customers that tell me to call them in a month or two months, etc, I ask them if I can call them on a specific date and have a calendar JUST for that. So for example, I have a recruit lead that I call once a month and she keeps telling me to call her the next month, and I just keep adding her to the list. Hope that helps. It really works for me for booth leads too!

1. How can I manage my time effectively while growing my Pampered Chef business?

Time management is crucial for success in any business, including Pampered Chef. One strategy is to prioritize your tasks and focus on the most important ones first. Use a planner or calendar to schedule your day and stick to it. Delegate tasks that can be done by others, and set aside specific times for responding to emails and social media. Remember to also make time for self-care and rest to avoid burnout.

2. What are some effective organization techniques for a Pampered Chef business?

Organization is key when it comes to managing a successful Pampered Chef business. One helpful technique is to keep track of your inventory and orders using a spreadsheet or inventory management software. Another tip is to create a designated workspace for your business, with all necessary materials easily accessible. Additionally, having a system for keeping track of customer information and follow-ups can greatly improve organization.

3. How can I reach new customers and expand my Pampered Chef business?

One effective way to reach new customers is through hosting cooking parties or events. These can be in-person or online and can be a great way to showcase Pampered Chef products and build relationships with potential customers. Utilizing social media and creating engaging content can also help attract new customers. Additionally, networking with other Pampered Chef consultants and participating in local events can help expand your business.

4. How can I maintain a work-life balance while growing my Pampered Chef business?

Maintaining a work-life balance is important for overall well-being and success in any career, including Pampered Chef. One strategy is to set boundaries and stick to them, such as scheduling specific work hours and unplugging during personal time. It's also important to prioritize self-care and make time for activities outside of work. Remember that taking breaks and having a healthy work-life balance can actually improve productivity and success in your Pampered Chef business.

5. What are some tips for staying motivated and consistent in growing my Pampered Chef business?

Staying motivated and consistent can be challenging, especially when facing obstacles or setbacks. One helpful tip is to set achievable goals and regularly track your progress. Celebrate small wins and remind yourself why you started your Pampered Chef business in the first place. Additionally, staying connected with other Pampered Chef consultants for support and accountability can help keep you motivated. Remember that consistency is key, and even small actions towards your goals can lead to big results over time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • Ksiera