• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Spanish Flyer About the Business

In summary, Blanca Castro from Pampered Chef is available to help with translations for Spanish flyers and marketing materials for Hispanic festivals.
its_me_susan
Does anyone have a spanish flyer that offers the business in simple terms about income opportunity (the earn $300-500 a month) or apron in 5 sizes one that you can share please?

Susan :)

Pampered Chef has the opportunity and Super Starter flyers available in Spanish. I am not bilingual so I put a sticker on them saying "Needed ~ Bilingual Consultants". I haven't had results yet but in time...

Thanks Beth! I just received my spanish catalogs, opportunity brochures and the vacation opportunities. What I was hoping for was something to post on a bulletin board. I will keep looking. :)

No Habla Espanol!Because you have variations in Spanish, one must be cautious as to how it is worded. A possible suggestion is to contact Blanca Castro at 310-886-3821, or email her at [email protected] and explain what you're looking for, she may be able to help you, or provide you with something they've already created.

rwesterpchef said:
Because you have variations in Spanish, one must be cautious as to how it is worded. A possible suggestion is to contact Blanca Castro at 310-886-3821, or email her at [email protected] and explain what you're looking for, she may be able to help you, or provide you with something they've already created.

Thanks Rita! Is Blanca a PC employee?

When you do...Hear back from Blanca please share the flyers (if she provides you with them) or wording. I was planning to do a Hispanic festival here in Phoenix and bought a ton of Spanish language material. Unfortunately I couldn't find enough consultants to work the booth with me and am now stuck with the paperwork. I'm thinking of just handing it out while I'm out and about and hear people speaking in Spanish.

You never know!

I just sent an email - we'll see what happens :)

its_me_susan said:
Thanks Rita! Is Blanca a PC employee?
Yes, she's home office. In charge of the Hispanic marketing.

Thanks Rita!
I sent her an email and have not yet heard back. I'll let you all know.
:)

"

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products through in-home cooking demonstrations and online sales. Our mission is to inspire people to celebrate the everyday moments of cooking and eating together.

2. Do you have a Spanish flyer about the business?

Yes, we do! Our Spanish flyer provides information about our company, products, and how to become a consultant. You can request a digital or physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant or find it on our website under the "Resources" section.

3. Is Pampered Chef a legitimate business?

Yes, Pampered Chef has been in business for over 40 years and is a member of the Direct Selling Association. We have a strong reputation for providing high-quality products and excellent customer service. We also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our products.

4. Can I earn money by selling Pampered Chef products?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn money by selling our products through in-home cooking shows, online parties, and personal sales. You can also earn additional income by building a team and mentoring other consultants.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through our website or through a consultant. The enrollment fee is $109 and includes a starter kit with over $450 worth of products and business supplies. You will also have access to training, support, and the opportunity to earn incentives and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• caraighan
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Kristina21
  • ilovpc