• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Some Recipes and Your Advice

In summary, Katie is bringing mammograms and talking about how easy mammograms are, breast self exam....... Then we will also have Breast MRIs there, a few surviors. First question, easy pink recipe ideas. I was thinking the pink lemonaide squares, strawberry ameretto pastries (maybe tinting the cool whip mixture pink) and other easy to eat and make ideas? Next question, I am putting alot of work into this, I want a great turn out. Do I do it on my own, do I invite other PC consultants, do I invite a few other vendors? Part of me wants to just do it on my own. Sales
cookn' katie
Hi Guys~ I am doing a big HWC FR. I am a mammographer and I have a customer who is a MRI tech. I am bringing mammograms and talking about how easy mammograms are, breast self exam....... Then we will also have Breast MRIs there, a few surviors. First question, easy pink recipe ideas. I was thinking the pink lemonaide squares, strawberry ameretto pastries (maybe tinting the cool whip mixture pink) and other easy to eat and make ideas?
Next question, I am putting alot of work into this, I want a great turn out. Do I do it on my own, do I invite other PC consultants, do I invite a few other vendors?
Part of me wants to just do it on my own. Sales would be easier, but turn out maybe less. If I invite other PC people, would that be confusing? I have a good friend who does Upper Case Living. I invited her, but told her she had to donate some proceeds to the ACS. Do I invite one or 2 other Direct sales people? My main goal is to raise money. I am donating my commissions also. Any ideas? Also, if anyone has done something like this please let me know what worked, didn't work, etc. Thanks Katie

I did an HWC event with my Director and a clustermate a couple of years back. Our customers knew to order through their consultant, so that shouldn't be a problem for the PC customers. The confusing part would be when a customer who came through another vendor places a PC order, who would get that order?Customers love to walk away from things like this with info- so get handouts from a cancer center or the ACS that they can take away with them.

partylite does a round up like we do, but it's for acs. maybe you could collaborate with them?

I have a host that is doing a HWC show and she requested pink food and gave two recipes that she wanted. Here they are...
Paradise Dessert Pizza
Ingredients:
1 package (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 container (8 ounces) vanilla, strawberry or banana low-fat yogurt
1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple in juice, well drained
1/4 cup flaked coconut (optional)
2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
1/2 cup red grapes, cut in half
1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange segments, well drained
2 tablespoons whole, unblanched almonds, chopped
Directions:
1.Preheat oven to 350°F. Form dough into a ball and place in center of
Classic Round Stone. Roll dough into a 12-inch circle, about 1/4-inch
thick. Bake 16-18 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 10
minutes. Carefully loosen cookie from Baking Stone; cool completely.
2.Combine yogurt, pineapple and coconut; spread mixture evenly over
top of cookie. Slice kiwis and cut grapes in half using Paring Knife.
Arrange mandarin oranges, kiwi slices and grapes in a circle over
yogurt mixture.
3.Chop almonds with Food Chopper; sprinkle over fruit. Slice and serve.

AND Wild Raspberry Summer Sipper (casual cooking page 99)
A fun non-alcoholic drink for a party.
Ingredients
3 cups Chilled raspberry-cranberry juice drink
1 quart Raspberry sherbet, divided
1 liter (4 c.) chilled lemon-lime flavored soda (7-Up)

Preparation
1.Pour juice drink into a large pitcher. Add 2 cups of sherbet to pitcher, and plunge until well mixed.
2.For each drink, place 1 scoop of the remaining sherbet in 10-oz. glass. Fill glass half full with juice drink mixture (1/2 c.) Add soda (1/2 c.) until foam reaches top. Serve.

Here is a HWC cookbook that I use as a complimentary gift to my customers.

Attachments

• HWC Cookbook.doc
    717.5 KB · Views: 636
That is a great cookbook! Thank you for sharing it!!

Bumping this, too.. Love the cookbook!!

Would you give out the cookbook or pink recipes for shows held in May that are not HWC Fundraisers? Or would you use that as the teaser for guests to hold a HWC FR show? I like the idea of passing out ACS info....educating the guests....

What are some easy and healthy recipes for busy weeknights?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have a variety of delicious and nutritious recipes that are perfect for those hectic weeknights. Some of my favorites include sheet pan dinners, one-pot meals, and slow cooker recipes. These dishes are not only quick and easy to make, but they also use fresh ingredients and are balanced in terms of protein, carbs, and veggies.

Do you have any recipe recommendations for picky eaters?

I completely understand the struggle of trying to please picky eaters. Luckily, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of recipes that can accommodate different tastes and preferences. Some popular options include customizable pizza, build-your-own taco bars, and DIY pasta dishes. These allow everyone to choose their own toppings and ingredients, making mealtime more enjoyable for all.

What is the best way to incorporate more vegetables into my meals?

Vegetables are an essential part of a healthy diet, but it can be challenging to find ways to incorporate them into meals. Pampered Chef has many recipes that make veggies the star of the dish, such as zucchini noodles, stuffed bell peppers, and veggie stir-fries. We also have tools like the Veggie Spiralizer and Veggie Strip Maker that make it easy to add more vegetables to your favorite recipes.

Can you recommend any recipes for special dietary needs?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, including gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options. Our website also has filters that allow you to search for recipes based on specific dietary preferences. Additionally, many of our products, such as the Quick Cooker and Deluxe Cooking Blender, have features that make it easy to cook for special dietary needs.

What is your favorite recipe for entertaining guests?

Pampered Chef has a fantastic selection of recipes that are perfect for hosting guests. One of my go-to recipes is our Spinach and Artichoke Dip, which is always a crowd-pleaser. Our Grilled Lemon-Rosemary Chicken and Veggie Kabobs are also a hit at summer BBQs. And for dessert, our Chocolate Lava Cakes are sure to impress. These recipes are not only delicious but also easy to make, so you can spend more time with your guests and less time in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedalf
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies