• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Need Help Editing PDF for Autism Fundraiser Invitation

In summary, Noora needs help from those of you who have access to edit PDF documents. DH and she will be participating in Walk Now for Autism Speaks in May, and they will be hosting a Light It Up Blue party on April 1st as a fundraiser. Noora saved a PDF of her invitation last year, but she cannot edit the text in the PDF. She thinks that everything is in the PDF as an image, but she is not able to edit anything in text edit mode. She tries a trick and is able to get the PDF to work, but it is not perfect. She is grateful to be able to help.
NooraK
Gold Member
I need some help from those of you who have access to edit PDF documents. DH and I will be participating in Walk Now for Autism Speaks in May, and we'll be hosting a Light It Up Blue party on April 1st as a fundraiser. I had created an invitation last year for our party, and would like to avoid re-creating it.

The problem is I only have the PDF I saved, not the original PowerPoint I did the invitation in. The only thing I would need to change is the date to Sunday and the time to 1:00 PM. PDFEscape.com doesn't have the font options that would make it anything similar.

If any of you could help, I'd be ever so grateful!

Attachments

• LightItUpBlueInvite-4up.pdf
    232.4 KB · Views: 345
Hi Noora,

Actually, it appears as though everything is in the pdf as an image...not text. I am not able to edit anything in text edit mode. And no fonts show up in properties.

Let me try a trick though and see if I can get it to work.

OK, got it, I think. Had the font so I was able to construct something. It's not perfect, but hopefully this will work for you.

Attachments

• LightItUpBlueInvite-4up_rev.pdf
    489.6 KB · Views: 548
kam said:
OK, got it, I think. Had the font so I was able to construct something. It's not perfect, but hopefully this will work for you.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

NooraK said:
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

No problem! Happy to help. :)

What is the best way to convert a PDF to Word?

The best way to convert a PDF to Word is by using a reliable online PDF converter, such as Adobe Acrobat or Smallpdf. These tools have user-friendly interfaces and offer accurate conversion results.

How can I compress a PDF file?

To compress a PDF file, you can use a PDF compressor tool like Smallpdf or Adobe Acrobat. These tools use advanced compression algorithms to reduce the file size without compromising the quality of the document.

Is there a way to merge multiple PDF files into one document?

Yes, you can merge multiple PDF files into one document by using a tool like Adobe Acrobat or Smallpdf. These tools have a "merge" or "combine" feature that allows you to select and merge multiple PDF files into a single document.

What is the best way to edit a PDF file?

The easiest way to edit a PDF file is by using a PDF editor tool like Adobe Acrobat or Smallpdf. These tools have a variety of editing features, such as adding text, images, and annotations, that allow you to make changes to your PDF document.

How can I password protect a PDF file?

To password protect a PDF file, you can use a tool like Adobe Acrobat or Smallpdf. These tools have a "protect" or "encrypt" feature that allows you to set a password for your PDF document, making it secure and accessible only to those with the password.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kspry
  • RaggedyAunt
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • karlene
  • General Chat
Replies