• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Some Ideas! $156. More to Go!

In summary, Brandy is trying to raise money for her first fund-raiser by going around to local businesses and asking for orders. She has 1 order from an electric company, 3 from local convenience stores, 4 from banks (2 of which have 2 more branches in the area), and 1 from a family member at his work. She is also asking her friends if they would be interested in having their own show. Good luck to Brandy!
Stephanie S
I only need to sell $156. more to reach $2000. in sales for the month of May. My first show was fantastic, it was $1506. in sales! My second show was a bit of a flop, it was only $338. in sales. I have a 3rd show scheduled but it's not until May 31st and I won't be able to get it in before the end of the month!

Any ideas as to how I can reach the $2000. on time? :confused:

Fund-Raiser or Catalog showI'm going around to local businesses, asking them if they would try to get at least 10 orders for the American Cancer Society. I have 1 at the electric company, 3 local convience stores, 4 banks ( 2 of them have 2 more branches here also, so that's 8) 1 family member is taking it to his work (factory), 2 friends that have a Beauty Shop and 1 friend that is taking her's around work and the ball field. This is my first fund-raiser, I hope it works out. :eek: I hope I've helped you get some ideas.
warm wishes,
Brandy

Have you submitted those shows? If not, do your Big MAC calls....call them to thank them for their order, you really enjoyed meeting them, did they have fun, go over the order with them (a lot of times they will add on), did they get everything they wanted, ask if they are interested in having their own show, thank them again.

You will often add on several hundred dollars to your order.

Those are some great ideas. Good luck, I hope you get the results you are aiming for!

pcbrandy said:
I'm going around to local businesses, asking them if they would try to get at least 10 orders for the American Cancer Society. I have 1 at the electric company, 3 local convience stores, 4 banks ( 2 of them have 2 more branches here also, so that's 8) 1 family member is taking it to his work (factory), 2 friends that have a Beauty Shop and 1 friend that is taking her's around work and the ball field. This is my first fund-raiser, I hope it works out. :eek: I hope I've helped you get some ideas.
warm wishes,
Brandy

Hi there! It sounds like you have had a great start to your month with your first show, and even though your second show wasn't as successful, you are so close to reaching your goal of $2000 in sales for May! Don't worry about not being able to fit in another show before the end of the month - there are still a few days left to reach your goal. Here are some ideas that may help:1. Host a virtual party: With the current situation, many people are still hesitant to gather in person. Consider hosting a virtual party where you can showcase your products and take orders from your guests.2. Offer a limited-time promotion: Sometimes a discount or a special offer can entice customers to make a purchase. Consider offering a discount on a popular product or a bundle deal to boost your sales.3. Reach out to past customers: Don't be afraid to reach out to past customers and remind them of any products they may have been interested in but haven't purchased yet. This could be a great opportunity to make some additional sales.4. Utilize social media: Take advantage of social media platforms to promote your products and reach a wider audience. You can post product photos, testimonials from happy customers, and even host a live demonstration or Q&A session.Remember, every sale counts, so don't give up and keep promoting your business. Best of luck in reaching your goal! :)

1. What are some popular products in the "Need Some Ideas! $156. More to Go!" collection?

Some popular products in this collection include the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Deep Covered Baker, the Quick Cooker, the Salad & Berry Spinner, and the Manual Food Processor.

2. Are there any special deals or promotions for this collection?

Yes, there are often special deals and promotions for this collection, such as discounts on certain products or free gifts with purchase. You can check the Pampered Chef website or contact your consultant for more information.

3. Can these products be used for any specific recipes or types of cooking?

The products in this collection are versatile and can be used for a variety of recipes and cooking methods. For example, the Deluxe Air Fryer can be used for air frying, roasting, and dehydrating, while the Quick Cooker can be used for pressure cooking, slow cooking, and steaming.

4. How can I stay within my budget while purchasing from this collection?

There are several ways to stay within your budget when purchasing from this collection. You can take advantage of any promotions or discounts, mix and match products to get the most value for your money, or consider hosting a Pampered Chef party to earn free or discounted products.

5. Are there any customer reviews or ratings for these products?

Yes, you can find customer reviews and ratings for these products on the Pampered Chef website. You can also ask your consultant for their personal experiences with these products and any feedback from their other customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefBevShu
  • RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • Intrepid_Chef