• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unleash Your Creativity and Win Prizes at Our Booth - Visit Us on Saturday!

In summary, the conversation discussed the idea of using balloons as a way to attract customers at a booth event. The suggestion was made to have customers pop a balloon for a chance to win a prize if their show reaches $300 in sales. Some participants shared their experiences with offering a "free show" as a booking incentive and providing beverages for the party. Others suggested using a "Spa Water" recipe from the QSP as a refreshing and inexpensive option. The conversation also mentioned using plastic eggs as a way to attract children and promoting a "book and look" promotion to encourage bookings at an event.
Jennie4PC
I am doing a booth an Sat and I as thinking about doing something like the book to look but with ballons instead. And I need something catchy so they know if they book a party they get to pop a balloon to get a prize if there show hits 300 in sales.
TIA

I like this. I'm doing a booth in about 2 months that is outside and this would be some great eye candy! I always like the prize "free show". The host buys nothing for the party...for the most part that one works for me. I'll think of some more.

when you do a free show, do you supply soda?

Jennie4PC said:
I am doing a booth an Sat and I as thinking about doing something like the book to look but with ballons instead. And I need something catchy so they know if they book a party they get to pop a balloon to get a prize if there show hits 300 in sales.
TIA

Love this idea! What are you thinking for shows that are over $300 in sales?

Symara said:

Yep! I always get what ever is on the .99 cent rack. I get a reg sode, diet and a 7up or something like that and that works well for 10 or less people. At least it has for me anyway. All the host has to do is open her house along with ice and cups! I bring the plates and napkins (Dollar Tree) too.

You should make something in the QSP to show it off. I know there are lots of punch recipes that would work well!

Symara said:
I don't - I tell them the ONLY thing they have to provide are the beverages. I bring the food, the paper goods and utensils - and of course, I display those in the outdoor caddy and then always get sales on those!!!!

Symara said:

I do "Spa Water" in the QSP!

Just add sliced cucumber, a sliced lemon or lime, and ice, and plunge it up and down a few times.
It's cheap, easy, and very refreshing. I have past hosts and guests tell me all the time that they are still making it after trying it at a show!

plastic eggs in the trifle bowl-Crack and egg---It will attract there kids---

dumb question.... what's a book and look?

(doing a booth tomorrow)

MORFIA said:
plastic eggs in the trifle bowl-Crack and egg---It will attract there kids---

This is what I am thinking of doing for Saturday. Popping ballons at an event would drive me nuts!

I did this at a booth in the fall. Instead of popping balloons, I had pictures of products and put them in envelopes and then made a hole punch in the envelope and tied the ribbon to the ballon through it. Then people picked a balloon and could keep it for their kids. I thought it would attract people because kids would want a balloon and then they could be walking around and people would ask "Hey, where did you get the balloon" and then they'd direct them to me. I just told people that if they booked a show they could pick a balloon. I didn't put a condition on the show needing to be a certain amount. They were all item less than $10. I got a couple bookings that day. When I arrived at the event I was disappointed to see that we were in tents--not very tall ones--so my balloons didn't have the same affect I was hoping for. But I will definitely do it again! :)

Symara said:
dumb question.... what's a book and look?

(doing a booth tomorrow)

I may be wrong, but I think it is a promotion to get people to book a show. You provide an incentive to book and the customer gets to look at it only if they agree to host a show.

1. What is "Need Some Creative Minds"?

"Need Some Creative Minds" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to share their creative ideas and recipes using our products. It's a great way to discover new and unique ways to use your Pampered Chef tools and to connect with other like-minded individuals.

2. How can I participate in "Need Some Creative Minds"?

To participate in "Need Some Creative Minds", simply join our online community on our website or through our social media channels. Once you've joined, you can share your ideas and recipes, as well as browse and try ideas from other members.

3. Is there a fee to join "Need Some Creative Minds"?

No, joining "Need Some Creative Minds" is completely free for all Pampered Chef customers. We want to encourage creativity and community within our customer base, so there is no cost to participate.

4. Can I share recipes and ideas that use products from other brands?

While our focus is on using Pampered Chef products, we welcome all creative ideas and recipes from our members, regardless of the brand of products used. We believe in supporting and inspiring each other, no matter what tools we use in the kitchen.

5. Are there any rewards for participating in "Need Some Creative Minds"?

Yes, we often feature our favorite ideas and recipes from "Need Some Creative Minds" members on our social media and website. Additionally, our community often shares their tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products, which can be helpful for all members. It's a great way to gain recognition and support from the Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1234blessed
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • DebbieSM
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Yvonne
  • byrd1956