• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Fun: Add Excitement to Your Booth with Balloon Prizes at My Fair

In summary, the author is brainstorming with their mom and they have come up with a great idea of getting balloons with pictures of extra host gifts inside. If somebody book a show with the author right then, they get to pick a balloon and win the prize that is attached.
babywings76
Gold Member
So I was brainstorming with my mom earlier today. She came up with a great idea that I'm going to go with. Instead of using the Chinese food containers with pictures inside of extra host gifts, I'm going to get balloons. I'm going to get fall colored balloons, probably about a dozen. I'll attach various pictures of items from the catalog to the strings. Then I'll tell people that if they book a show with me right then, they get to pick a balloon and win the prize that is attached (they'll get it added to their order as a consultant gift when they hold the show). I figure this will add some excitement to my booth, and then they'll walk away with a balloon and maybe it'll bring attention to other people to find my booth. Now, I just have to decide how expensive of items I want to be giving away. Any suggestions?

What if you put the pics inside the balloons and then the people have to pick and pop to find out their prize??

oh I think thats a good idea! i'd say that whatever you can afford per person should be your max. $15-$20 would be more than enough I think. Maybe even just $10. I don't know. Whatever you can afford.

Check with the policies for your event. The fair I just attended Sunday did not allow balloons. Also if there are kids all the popping could scare them as well be bad for the animals...Not to be a spoil sport just somethings to consider. I do like the idea of attaching them to the balloon just no in them :)

As a Mom I would not want to pop the balloon, I would want to let me kid hold it to keep them happy and busy.

That's a good idea! You should put the prizes in an envelope and attach to the balloon string. I think a max of $10. Good Luck!

I don't want them popping them. For all those reasons you said. Plus, if they stay floating then as they walk through the fair, other people will see them and wonder where they can get one. "Mommy, I want a balloon", for example. May lead new people over to me.

But thanks for pointing out different policies the fair may have. I'll double check first, to make sure balloons are even allowed.

Thanks!

this is a really great idea~especially the not popping part!!!

I never thought of the "not popping" angle! What a stroke of genius. :thumbup:

When I saw this thread I was going to suggest putting it in the balloon too but now I totally agree with having it attached on the outside.

I may steal this idea for our Harvest Festival in Oct.

1. What is "Balloons at My Fair"?

"Balloons at My Fair" is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef where we showcase our high-quality kitchen products and offer exclusive deals to our valued customers.

2. When and where is "Balloons at My Fair" happening?

This event takes place every year in the fall, usually in September or October. The exact date and location may vary, so be sure to check our website or social media pages for updates.

3. Do I need to purchase tickets for "Balloons at My Fair"?

No, this event is completely free for all attendees. However, we do recommend registering in advance to secure your spot and receive any important updates or information.

4. What can I expect at "Balloons at My Fair"?

At "Balloons at My Fair", you can expect to see live cooking demonstrations, sample delicious food made with our products, and take advantage of special discounts and promotions. There will also be opportunities to win prizes and connect with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts.

5. Can I bring my children to "Balloons at My Fair"?

Absolutely! We welcome families to this event and have activities and games specifically for children. However, please note that children must be supervised by an adult at all times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefloretta
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
tlag1986