• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Right Left Game Poem for My Show in a Few Hours?

In summary, Kristi shared that she has a show in a few hours and needs the poem for the right left game if anyone has it! TIA:D
pamperedalf
Silver Member
I have a show in a few hours and need the poem for the right left game if anyone has it! TIA:D

Here you are!!! Hope its not too late!

Attachments

• Left Right Game.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 826
PampMomof3 said:
Here you are!!! Hope its not too late!

That's different from the one I have! Do you play this one at the beginning of your show?

I don't know if I've ever played that one! Here is one that I've played several times.

Well, now you have 2 versions!!:D

Attachments

• Left Right closing game.doc
    21 KB · Views: 721
This is a stupid question but how is it a game you play? If so how do you play it. I have played this at Chriestmas time when you have gifts and you are passing them around.

Thanks for sharing those poems. I've seen them done before but I'm glad I have a copy now, too!

apriljc said:
This is a stupid question but how is it a game you play? If so how do you play it. I have played this at Chriestmas time when you have gifts and you are passing them around.

You hand whoever you want a SB or whatever and then start reading. Whoever ends up holding the SB can take that or pick anything they want from my goodie bag!:D HTH!!!;)

Thanks Kristi. I will have to try this game sometime.

No problem April! When kids are at the show, they absolutely love helping their parent play!:D

I never thougth of kids helping out at a show but what a wonderful idea to get the kids involved. I could even use this game at a kids birthday party, just word it a little different. My son would love this game since how he is startng to learn his left from right.

Thanks Kristi, it was in time and they loved the game!!!:)

Oh Good! Curious, which one did you play?:confused: ;)

Kristi I used the first one because that was posted before I left. It was perfect because I got lost going to her house.

That stinks but I think its happened to all of us before!;) Did everyone have fun playing it?:confused:

They loved it! I try to do different games with the same group!

It's funny because I ALWAYS play games at my show and I went to a meeting and while I was standing I asked 7 other girls if they played games at their shows. THEY ALL SAID NO! I can't believe it! I ALWAYS mix it up too!;)

No one in my cluster does games, I think it makes the show fun!

I agree! In fact I've only had one host out of 68 that said no games. I HATED that show! I was so bored!:rolleyes:

1. What is the "Need Right Left Game Poem"?

The "Need Right Left Game Poem" is a popular game often played at holiday parties or gift exchanges. It involves passing a gift around a circle while a poem is read aloud, and participants must follow the instructions in the poem to pass the gift left or right.

2. How many people can play the game?

The game can be played with any number of people, but it is best suited for groups of 10-20 participants.

3. Do I need any special materials to play the game?

No, the only materials needed are the printed poem and a wrapped gift to pass around the circle.

4. Can I use any poem for the game?

While there are many variations of the game, it is recommended to use the traditional "Twas the Night Before Christmas" poem for the best experience.

5. How long does the game typically last?

The length of the game depends on the number of participants, but it usually takes around 10-15 minutes to complete one round of passing the gift around the circle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pamprd_Heather
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bbauman07
  • RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • tiffanypc05