• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Naughty Banana Split Poem Needed

In summary, the "Naughty Banana Split Poem" is a humorous and creative way to incorporate Pampered Chef products into a party or event. It can be used in various ways, such as a fun introduction or a participatory activity for guests. The poem can also be customized to fit the specific products and theme of a party. While it is meant to be light-hearted, some lines may contain suggestive innuendos, so it is up to the host to determine its appropriateness for the audience. A copy of the poem can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a local consultant, and it can also be customized and credited to the original author and source.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
I've lost the poem and I'm going to my show in an hour. If anyone has the poem, can you please post it. I have the conservative one but I know the girls I'm doing the show for will really appreciate the naughty one. Thanks.

Naughty Poem??

HMMMMMMMMMM I'm sure what I'm thinking is worse than what it really is!
:0 (or maybe not!!)

No, no,no, it just refers to how the banana is dressed and the last line mentions points for wearing a condom. Its not perverted just a little 'naughty"! I'm sure i've seen it mentioned somewhere on here because I printed it out and of course now I can't find it.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you've lost the poem for your show. I can definitely understand the stress of trying to find something last minute. I don't have the naughty version of the poem, but I do have a few suggestions for you. You could try reaching out to other consultants in your area to see if they have a copy of the poem. You could also try searching online for a similar poem that you could use. Another option could be to come up with your own version of the poem that is appropriate for your audience. I hope you are able to find a solution and have a successful show! Best of luck to you.

1. What is the "Naughty Banana Split Poem"?

The "Naughty Banana Split Poem" is a humorous and playful poem that can be used as a fun addition to a Pampered Chef party or event. It is a silly and creative way to incorporate the use of Pampered Chef products into a party or event.

2. How do I use the "Naughty Banana Split Poem" at my Pampered Chef party?

The "Naughty Banana Split Poem" can be used in a variety of ways at a Pampered Chef party. You can recite the poem for guests as a fun introduction to a product or demonstration, or you can have guests participate by having them read the lines of the poem that correspond to a specific product. You can also print out the poem on cards or display it on a poster for guests to read and enjoy.

3. Can the "Naughty Banana Split Poem" be customized?

Yes, the "Naughty Banana Split Poem" can be customized to fit the specific products and theme of your Pampered Chef party. You can change the names of the products and add in your own creative lines to make it more personal and fun for your guests.

4. Is the "Naughty Banana Split Poem" appropriate for all ages?

The "Naughty Banana Split Poem" is meant to be a light-hearted and playful addition to a Pampered Chef party, and the content of the poem is not meant to be taken seriously or offend anyone. However, some of the lines in the poem may contain mildly suggestive innuendos, so it is up to the discretion of the party host to determine if it is appropriate for their specific audience.

5. Can I get a copy of the "Naughty Banana Split Poem"?

Yes, you can find a copy of the "Naughty Banana Split Poem" on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also customize and create your own version of the poem using the products and lines that you prefer. Just make sure to credit the original author and source when using the poem in a public setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
brandalyn74
  • kewaters
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedalf