• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hostess Poem: The Recipe for a Fun and Successful Show with 15-18 People

In summary, the "Recipe for a Great Show" is a guide provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants plan and execute successful cooking shows. It can be accessed through the consultant portal on the Pampered Chef website and is also included in the consultant starter kit. Some key elements of a successful cooking show include thorough preparation, engaging your audience, showcasing the products, and providing helpful tips and recipes. The guide can be customized to fit the consultant's personal style and can be shared with team members for their own successful shows.
Kitchen2u
Help! I thought I saved it ~ but after looking for an hour and a half, I've come to the conclusion I didn't save it. Do you have:

It's a poem you give to your hostesses ~ how to have a great show, but in a "recipe" format.

Something like:

Ingredients:
15-18 people
Add some FUN
Mix it with food
etc...

Anyone know or have what I'm looking for?

TIA ~

Anyone???????

My director emailed us something like this after our cluster meeting last week. I'm at work, so I can't access it (it's downloaded to my home computer and not on the mail server any more). I'll try to remember to post it for you.

Thanks Ann!

Ann ~ bumping up for you ~ thanks!

Aw, crud! I forgot to look last night, and just remembered. I am SOOOOOO sorry!! I'm sending myself an email right now as a reminder.

Here it is!

Attachments

• Recipe for A $1000 Show.doc
    55.5 KB · Views: 505
Thanks Ann!!!!

1. What is a "Recipe for a Great Show"?

A "Recipe for a Great Show" is a guide provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants plan and execute successful cooking shows.

2. How can I access the "Recipe for a Great Show"?

The "Recipe for a Great Show" can be accessed through the consultant portal on the Pampered Chef website. It is also included in the consultant starter kit.

3. What are some key elements of a successful cooking show?

Some key elements of a successful cooking show include thorough preparation, engaging your audience, showcasing the products, and providing helpful tips and recipes.

4. Can I customize the "Recipe for a Great Show" to fit my own style?

Yes, the "Recipe for a Great Show" is meant to be a guide and can be customized to fit your own personal style and strengths as a consultant.

5. Can I share the "Recipe for a Great Show" with my team members?

Yes, the "Recipe for a Great Show" is a valuable resource that can be shared with your team members to help them plan and execute successful cooking shows as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• acherry
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dutchess
  • pamperedmomto3