• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe Ideas for Margaritaville Theme Show

In summary, Jennie created a Margaritaville show themed invitation. Recipes can be found on her website www.pamperedchef.biz/. Guests can wear Hawaiian Layered Dresses to the show.
PCJen
I would love to offer a margarita/ville theme show for my hosts. What are the best recipes to go with this theme? I know very little about Jimmy Buffett and his cafes or what the big deal is with margaritaville but it sounds like this type of theme show could be a lot of fun. Please help and fill me in on recipes etc. :confused:

Thank You,
Jennie :)

Here is what I have. I can't take credit for these but I think I did change the recipes around a little. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Jimmy Buffet KS.doc
    147.5 KB · Views: 928
  • Jimmy Buffet Grocery List.pdf
    87.5 KB · Views: 853
Cheeseburger ringI am putting together my first show, so this may be a rookie question. How exactly do you make the cheeeburger ring?

jealoj said:
I am putting together my first show, so this may be a rookie question. How exactly do you make the cheeeburger ring?

Do you have the "All the Best" cookbook? If not or if you've never seen it done before, it's kind of hard to explain. You use Crescent Rolls, but you lay them flat in a ring around the round stone, put the filling in then fold each triangle over the filling and tuck it under. If you want see a picture or look at the step by step pictures in "All the Best" (starting on pg. 78), it's kind of hard to visualize. It's a really fun technique and once you practice it a few times, it's a great one to do at shows with all kinds of different fillings because it really wows guests.

If you don't have this cookbook, maybe someone in your cluster can show it to you. When's your first show? Congratulations on getting started! Have you had a chance to practice recipes? I wish you lots of luck in starting your business! :)

Ole' Celebrations Theme ShowsSomething about margarita's & Mexico that go hand in hand!

Attached is an invitation you can use for any Hispanic theme show. I created it for the upcoming Fall/Winter 05 Celebrations Shows.

Note the special comment on the bottom of the page. Any questions, email me.

Rita Wester
www.pamperedchef.biz/rwester
817-909-0288

Attachments

• Fast & Festive.doc
    50.5 KB · Views: 564
Rita....THANKS for making this invitation and the Dim Sum invitation. Thanks for sharing.

Any time Ginger. All three are out there somewhere. Just do a search for the name of the celebrations theme.

Iam doing my first Margarittaville show tommorow afternoon ! I got all my ideas from here !! I made the cheeseburger ring last night it was excellent ! We are having the show outside , she is grounding up and cooking the hamburger before i arrive , i can do the rest outside ! we bought the hawian lays for everyone to wear . It should be fun ! I will let ya all know how it goes !! :)

Another recipe idea for MargaritavilleI would suggest the Beef Taco Ring or Chicken Enchilada Ring as alternatives or even Touchdown Taco Dip since you can make it in the microwave and never even have to put on the oven - a nice alternative to offer your hosts who might not have AC or want to have a quick demo.

I offer a Cinco De Mayo show every year and those are the recipes I offer. They usually go over well. I do Sangria in the quick stir pitcher instead of margaritas.

Cheeseburger twistOk need help or tip- How can I roll out the french bread easier in the cheeseburger twist. It kept on shrinking back when I made it last night. I don't want to look like it is hard to roll out! Otherwise it was good!

1. How can I incorporate the Margaritaville theme into my recipes?

The key to incorporating the Margaritaville theme into your recipes is to focus on tropical and beach-inspired flavors. Use ingredients like mango, pineapple, lime, and coconut to add a touch of the tropics to your dishes. You can also play around with fun presentation ideas, such as serving drinks in coconut shells or using mini umbrellas as garnishes.

2. Can you recommend any specific recipes that would be perfect for a Margaritaville theme show?

Absolutely! Some popular recipes for a Margaritaville theme show include tropical fruit salsa, coconut shrimp, pineapple glazed chicken, and of course, margaritas. You can also check out our website for more recipe ideas and inspiration.

3. I have guests with dietary restrictions. Are there any Margaritaville-themed recipes that cater to different dietary needs?

Yes, there are plenty of delicious Margaritaville-themed recipes that cater to different dietary needs. For example, you can make a vegan tropical quinoa salad or gluten-free fish tacos. Our website also offers a variety of recipes that can be filtered by dietary restriction.

4. What types of cookware or kitchen tools would be useful for preparing Margaritaville-themed recipes?

For Margaritaville-themed recipes, having a good blender or food processor is essential for making smoothies, salsa, and other tropical drinks and dips. You may also want to consider investing in a pineapple corer or mango slicer for easier preparation of tropical fruits. Other handy tools may include a citrus juicer and a margarita salt rimmer.

5. Can you suggest any fun activities or games to incorporate into the Margaritaville theme show?

Absolutely! You can have a tropical fruit taste test, where guests blindfolded and have to guess the fruit they are tasting. Another idea is to have a limbo competition or a hula hoop contest. You can also create a scavenger hunt with tropical-themed items or play some Jimmy Buffett music trivia. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bunksc
  • sarahsellcm