• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe From It's Good for You

In summary, the "It's Good for You" recipe collection is a selection of healthy and nutritious recipes created by Pampered Chef. These recipes include a variety of options for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks, featuring fresh and whole ingredients. They are also suitable for special diets, but may require some modifications. The recipes can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website, mobile app, or by requesting a physical copy. Feel free to make adjustments to suit your taste preferences and dietary needs.
Sallie_M
Can someone please print off the recipe for the Beef Tamale Bake from the It's Good for You cookbook. That is what my host for tomorrow night wants, and unfortunately SHE has my cookbook. It's not on Joyce's Place, either...
thanks in advance.

Beef Tamale Bake
(It's Good For You!...pg 75)

1 1/2 cups yellow cornmeal
1/2 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup hot water
2 egg whites
3 Tlbs 70% vegetable oil spread, melted
1/2 lb 95% lean ground beef
1 (16 oz) jar thick and chunky salsa
1 (15 1/2 oz) can red beans, drained and rinsed
1 garlic clove, pressed
1 1/2 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend

1. Preheat oven to 400F. Spray Deep Dish Baker with nonstick cooking spray. In Small Batter Bowl, combine cornmeal, flour, baking powder and salt. Using Stainless Steel Whisk, whisk water, egg whites and vegetable oil spread into cornmeal mixture; stir until smooth. Pour batter into baker.

2. Place ground beef in Large (10 inch) Skillet. Cook over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking beef into crumbles; drain, if necessary.

3. Add salsa, beans, garlic pressed with Garlic Press, chili powder and cumin to beef; mix well. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Spoon beef mixture evenly over batter to within 1/2 inch of edge of baker. Bake 20-23 minutes or until crust is set. Remove from oven; sprinkle with cheese. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut into wedges.

Makes 8 servings.

Thanks, Carolyn~! You are an angel :angel:

Hey, are you really near Lake Superior?

Sallie_M said:
Hey, are you really near Lake Superior?

No - I am nowhere near Lake Superior...it's just another way of saying I am a nervous wreck - LOL

What is the "It's Good for You" recipe collection?

The "It's Good for You" recipe collection is a selection of healthy and nutritious recipes created by Pampered Chef. These recipes are designed to promote a balanced and wholesome diet, without sacrificing flavor or convenience.

What type of recipes can I find in the "It's Good for You" collection?

The "It's Good for You" collection includes a variety of recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. These recipes feature fresh and whole ingredients, and are often lower in calories, fat, and sodium than traditional recipes.

Are the recipes in the "It's Good for You" collection suitable for special diets?

Many of the recipes in the "It's Good for You" collection can be easily adapted for special diets, such as vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free. However, please note that not all recipes may be suitable for every dietary restriction, so be sure to check the ingredient list and make necessary substitutions.

How can I access the "It's Good for You" recipes?

The "It's Good for You" recipes can be found on the Pampered Chef website, as well as in the Pampered Chef mobile app. You can also request a physical copy of the recipe collection from your Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I modify the recipes in the "It's Good for You" collection to suit my taste preferences?

Absolutely! The "It's Good for You" recipes are meant to serve as a starting point for creating healthy and delicious meals. Feel free to adjust the seasonings, add or substitute ingredients, and make other modifications to suit your taste preferences and dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Sk8Mom209
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • thehaleykitchen