• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Weight Watchers Recipe???? Out of the It's Good for You Cookbook!

In summary, The "It's Good for You Cookbook" offers over 150 recipes that are approved for Weight Watchers. Some popular recipes include chicken and vegetable stir-fry, quinoa and black bean salad, and stuffed bell peppers. These recipes are designed to be easy to make with simple ingredients and step-by-step instructions, and can be made in 30 minutes or less. They can also be modified to fit dietary restrictions, with a list of ingredients and instructions provided for easy substitutions. The Weight Watchers points are listed for each recipe, making it convenient for those following the program to track their points. And not only are these recipes healthy and approved for Weight Watchers, but they also taste delicious, having been tested and approved by
amiejbaby
I've got a open show right now, she is going to go to her ww meeting and wants some sample recipes to tell them about from the It's Good for You cookbook. We are in different states, so I can't go and show them :( but she is doing great at her show right now!

Thank you!!! :chef:

Some of my favorite recipes from that cookbook are:

Smashed Potato Soup
Lemon Chicken Soup
Shrimp Pasta (can't remember the exact name right now - but it has basil and tomato in it too - LOVE it!)
Pronto Pizza Patties (family favorite)

ChefBeckyD said:
Some of my favorite recipes from that cookbook are:

Smashed Potato Soup
Lemon Chicken Soup
Shrimp Pasta (can't remember the exact name right now - but it has basil and tomato in it too - LOVE it!)
Pronto Pizza Patties (family favorite)

Thank you so much! Do you happen to have a couple of those so I can share them with her?

What are some popular recipes from the "It's Good for You Cookbook" that are approved for Weight Watchers?

The "It's Good for You Cookbook" includes over 150 recipes that are approved for Weight Watchers. Some of the most popular recipes include the chicken and vegetable stir-fry, quinoa and black bean salad, and the stuffed bell peppers.

Are the Weight Watchers recipes in the cookbook easy to make?

Yes, the recipes in the "It's Good for You Cookbook" are designed to be easy to make with simple ingredients and step-by-step instructions. Many of the recipes can be made in 30 minutes or less.

Can I modify the recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, many of the recipes in the cookbook can be modified to fit dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegetarian. Each recipe includes a list of ingredients and instructions, making it easy to make substitutions as needed.

Are the Weight Watchers points listed for each recipe?

Yes, the Weight Watchers points are listed for each recipe in the "It's Good for You Cookbook". This makes it easy for those following the Weight Watchers program to track their points and stay on track with their goals.

Do the Weight Watchers recipes in the cookbook taste good?

Yes, the recipes in the "It's Good for You Cookbook" are not only healthy and approved for Weight Watchers, but they also taste delicious. Each recipe has been tested and approved by a team of chefs to ensure that they are both nutritious and flavorful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • apriljc
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
thechefofnorthbend
  • hperschnick