• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe for Tutti Frutti Smoothies and Very Veggie Wraps

In summary, the recipes are simple, and can be made by anyone. They are both profitable, and will be a lot of fun to make.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
I know they're SUPER simple but I'm demoing these and I don't have the recipes themselves. Can someone please post them for me?

Thank you!!!!

Here ya go!Tutti-Frutti Smoothies

1 medium ripe banana, peeled
1 container (6-8 oz) strawberry yogurt
1 cup orange juice
Strawberries, if you like

1. Peel the banana and place it on a cutting board. Cut the banana into smal chunks using My Safe Cutter and place it in the Quick-Stir Pitcher.

2. Using the Nylon Masher, mash the banana until it is almost smooth. Add the yogurt and juice to the pitcher. Place the lid on the pitcher. Make sure the lid is in the closed position. Pump the handle several times to mix well.

3. Pour the smoothie into 2 tall glasses and serve with the strawberries, if you like. Enjoy!

Very Veggie Wrap

1 flour tortilla
1 tbsp cream cheese spread
1 large lettuce leaf
3 baby carrots
1/4 cup broccoli florets
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 tbsp ranch salad dressing

1. Place the tortilla on a cutting board. Spread the tortilla evenly with cream cheese using the All-Purpose Spreader. Place the lettuce leaf on top and press it down gently.

2. Place the carrots in the deluxe cheese grater and grate them over the lettuce.

3. Chop the broccoli using the Food Chopper and sprinkle it over the carrots. Sprinkle the cheese over the broccoli, then drizzle salad dressing over the top.

4. To roll up the tortilla, begin at 1 side and roll up the tortilla tightly. Enjoy!

Both recipes come from Let's Eat.

Thank you, thank you!!!

You're welcome!Glad I could help! :)

Have fun with your demo!

Not sure how profitable it will be but we're doing an Ice Cream Bar along with the Tutti Frutti Smoothies and the Very Veggie Wraps. It's mid afternoon on a Sat and the host is telling everyone to bring their kids so if nothing else, it will be alot of fun!

1. How do I make Tutti Frutti Smoothies?

To make Tutti Frutti Smoothies, you will need 1 banana, 1 cup of frozen mixed berries, 1 cup of pineapple juice, 1 cup of vanilla yogurt, and 1 tablespoon of honey. Blend all the ingredients together until smooth and enjoy!

2. Can I substitute ingredients in the Tutti Frutti Smoothie recipe?

Yes, you can substitute ingredients in the Tutti Frutti Smoothie recipe according to your preferences. For example, you can use almond milk instead of pineapple juice or add in different types of frozen fruit for a variety of flavors.

3. Are the Very Veggie Wraps suitable for vegetarians?

Yes, the Very Veggie Wraps are suitable for vegetarians. They are filled with a combination of fresh vegetables such as bell peppers, cucumbers, carrots, and avocado, making them a healthy and delicious vegetarian option.

4. Can I make the Very Veggie Wraps ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Very Veggie Wraps ahead of time. We recommend assembling the wraps and storing them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before serving for best results.

5. Can I use different types of tortillas for the Very Veggie Wraps?

Yes, you can use different types of tortillas for the Very Veggie Wraps. Whole wheat, spinach, or sun-dried tomato tortillas all work well and add an extra dimension of flavor to the wraps.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• irishpamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Tash