• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Greek Cheese Torta Recipe for My Mega Show?

In summary, to find a recipe for a Mega Show, you can browse our website or catalog, search for specific ingredients or types of dishes, or ask your Pampered Chef consultant for suggestions. You can customize a recipe for your Mega Show and the number of recipes you should prepare will depend on the number of guests and show duration. While we encourage using Pampered Chef recipes, you can also use your own recipes as long as you have the necessary ingredients and equipment. We have a selection of recommended recipes for Mega Shows, such as Appetizer Pizza, Mini Deep Dish Pizzas, and Chocolate Trifle, and your consultant can offer personalized recommendations.
groovybear1213
I am hosting a Mega Show in a week with 8 hostess so far. Really don't know how many people will be attending. But I want a recipe that I can prepare most of before the show and then prepare a small amount at the show. I will know by Monday about how many to expect. Anybody got any good ideas? I love the One Pot Pasta but I have done it at several of my latest shows and really need something different. HELP!!!

what about the california club pizza and the Mexican Chicken lasagna? that way they can have a little of both and you can have everything ready and just layer.

Thanks for the idea.

My favorite to serve a big crowd is the creek cheese torta. You can have several made before the show (there are several different versions) and then prepare one during the show.

Whats the greek cheese torta??

1. How do I find a recipe for a Mega Show?

To find a recipe for a Mega Show, you can browse our website or catalog for ideas or try searching for specific ingredients or types of dishes. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for recipe suggestions.

2. Can I customize a recipe for my Mega Show?

Yes, you can certainly customize a recipe for your Mega Show. Our recipes are meant to be versatile and can be adjusted to suit your personal taste or dietary restrictions.

3. How many recipes should I prepare for a Mega Show?

The number of recipes you should prepare for a Mega Show will depend on the number of guests attending, their appetites, and the duration of the show. It is best to consult with your consultant for a more accurate estimate.

4. Can I use my own recipes for a Mega Show?

While we encourage our consultants to use Pampered Chef recipes, you are more than welcome to use your own recipes for a Mega Show. Just make sure to have all the necessary ingredients and equipment on hand.

5. Are there any recommended recipes for a Mega Show?

Yes, we have a selection of recipes that are great for Mega Shows, such as our crowd-pleasing Appetizer Pizza, delicious Mini Deep Dish Pizzas, and easy-to-make Chocolate Trifle. Your consultant can also offer recommendations based on your preferences and show theme.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Pedey
  • sklay723