• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe for Family Size Baked Burrito

P
powelljj
Can someone please give me the recipe for the Family Size Baked Burrito?! I am supposed to be making it Friday night and I cannot find my Season's Best with it and it's not online. I need to email my host the ingredients and I need to know how to make it! Thank you sooo much! :D

I'm not sure why you didn't find it on Consultant's Corner because I looked and it was there. Under "Recipes" it's under the Season's Best Fall/Winter 2005 heading. Anyway, here it is:

The Pampered Chef ®
Family-Size Baked Burrito
Recipe

2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
3 cups diced cooked chicken
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 lime
3/4 cup thick and chunky salsa
1 tablespoon Pantry Southwestern Seasoning Mix
1 garlic clove, pressed
11/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Colby & Monterey Jack cheese blend, divided
4 burrito-size flour tortillas (11-11 1/2 inches)
1 can (9 ounces) bean dip
Assorted toppings such as shredded lettuce, sliced pitted ripe olives, snipped fresh cilantro and Avocado Lime Sauce (see below, optional)

Preheat oven to 425°F. Using Ultimate Slice & Grate fitted with adjustable thin slicing blade, thinly slice tomatoes; set aside. Dice chicken using Chef's Knife. Chop onion using Food Chopper. Juice lime half into Classic Batter Bowl using Citrus Press. Add chicken, onion, salsa, seasoning mix and garlic pressed with Garlic Press. Microwave chicken mixture 3-4 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally using Mix ‘N Scraper®. Stir in 1/2 cup of the cheese.

Arrange tortillas in an overlapping circular pattern on Large Round Stone, covering entire surface of baking stone. (Tortillas will extend off edge of baking stone by 5 inches). Starting in center, spread bean dip over tortillas using Large Spreader, forming a 10 x 10-inch square. Spoon chicken mixture evenly over bean dip. Fold edges of tortillas up over chicken mixture in an envelope pattern.

Arrange 16 tomato slices in rows over top of burrito. Sprinkle remaining cheese over burrito, covering completely. Bake 18-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are browned. Cut into rectangles using Utility Knife; serve with assorted toppings and Avocado Lime Sauce, if desired.

Yield: 8 servings or 16 sample servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 330, Total Fat 11 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Carbohydrate 25 g, Protein 24 g, Sodium 840 mg, Fiber 1 g

Cook's Tip: To make Avocado Lime Sauce, mash 1 ripe avocado in Classic Batter Bowl using Nylon Masher. Stir in 1/4 cup sour cream, 1 tablespoon lime juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Drizzle over burrito.

Nutrients per serving (2 tablespoons sauce): Calories 50, Total Fat 4.5 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Carbohydrate 2 g, Protein 1 g, Sodium 80 mg, Fiber 1 g

Here you go!Family-Sized Baked Burrito

2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced

3 cups diced cooked chicken

1/2 cup chopped onion

1/2 lime

3/4 cup thick and chunky salsa

1 tablespoon PANTRY SOUTHWESTERN SEASONING MIX

1 garlic clove

1 1/2 cupe (6 ounces) shredded colby & monterey jack cheese blend, divided

4 burrito-size flour tortillas (11-11 1/2 inches)

1 can (9 ounces) bean dip

Assorted toppings such as shredded lettuce, sliced ripe olives, snipped fresh cilantro and AVOCADO LIME SAUCE

1. Preheat oven to 425 F . Using US&G fitted with adjustable thin slicing blade, thinly slice tomatoes; set aside.

Dice chicken using CHEF'S KNIFE. Chop onion using FOOD CHOPPER. Juice lime half into CLASSIC BATTER BOWL using CITRUS PRESS. Add chicken, onion, salsa, seasoning mix and garlic pressed with GARLIC PRESS. Microwave chicken mixture 3-4 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally using MIX N' SCRAPER. Stir in 1/2 cup of the cheese.

2. Arrange tortillas in an overlapping circular pattern on LARGE ROUND STONE, covering entire surface of baking stone. (tortillas will extend off edge of baking stone by 5 inches)

Starting in center, spread bean dip over tortillas using LARGE SPREADER, forming a 10x10 inch square. Spoon chicken mixture evenly over bean dip. Fold edges of tortillas up over chicken mixture in an envelope pattern.

3. Arrange 16 tomato slices in rows over top of burrito. Sprinkle remaining cheese over burrito, covering completely. Bake 18-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are browned. Cut into rectangles using UTILITY KNIFE; serve with assorted toppings and AVOCADO LIME SAUCE, if desired.

Yield: 8 servings

To make AVOCADO LIME SAUCE, mash 1 ripe avocado in CLASSIC BATTER BOWL using NYLON MASHER. Stir in 1/4 cup sour cream, 1 tablespoon lime juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Drizzle over burrito.

Season's Best recipes onlineFYI-

You can find all the recipes for Season's Best for 2 seasons (currently FW 2005 and S/S 2006) at Consultant's Corner. This is awesome it even gives you a shopping list. I use this all the time for my hosts. Here is how you find it.

Consultant's Corner
Product and Recipe tab
Recipes
Season's Best

I usually try to download and save them all to my computer each season so I have them for future use too.

Jeanne Bach
Future Director
Bellingham, WA
[email protected]

I know where to find the recipes, but I was in a hurry when I posted this and the recipes that came up on CC didn't have links to the actual information and I didn't have the time to keep looking.

Thanksfully, I found my Season Bests, but I really appreciate your help so quickly.

Thanks again!

1. What is the recipe for a family size baked burrito?

The recipe for a family size baked burrito typically includes tortillas, ground beef or chicken, beans, cheese, and various seasonings. It may also include vegetables such as onions, peppers, and tomatoes.

2. Where can I find the recipe for a family size baked burrito?

The recipe for a family size baked burrito can be found in cookbooks, online recipe websites, or by asking friends or family members for their favorite recipe.

3. What ingredients are needed for a family size baked burrito?

The ingredients for a family size baked burrito may vary, but typically include tortillas, meat, beans, cheese, and a variety of spices and seasonings. Other optional ingredients may include vegetables, salsa, or sour cream.

4. How do I make a family size baked burrito?

To make a family size baked burrito, start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees. Then, cook the meat in a skillet with your desired seasonings. Next, assemble the burrito by placing the meat, beans, cheese, and any other desired ingredients onto a tortilla and rolling it up. Place the burrito in a baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes. Serve with toppings such as salsa, sour cream, or avocado.

5. Can someone please provide me with a recipe for a family size baked burrito?

Sure! Here is a simple recipe for a family size baked burrito:

- 1 lb ground beef or chicken

- 1 packet of taco seasoning

- 1 can of refried beans

- 1 cup of shredded cheese

- 8 large tortillas

- Optional toppings: salsa, sour cream, avocado

1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.

2. Cook the ground beef or chicken in a skillet over medium heat until fully cooked. Add the taco seasoning and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.

3. Warm the tortillas in the microwave for 10-15 seconds to make them easier to roll.

4. Assemble the burritos by placing a spoonful of the meat mixture, a spoonful of refried beans, and a sprinkle of cheese onto each tortilla. Roll up the tortilla tightly.

5. Place the burritos in a baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the burritos are heated through.

6. Serve with desired toppings and enjoy!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dymplz8
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crysboo
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • AshleyAllison