• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe for Bubble up Pizza

In summary, Bubble up Pizza is a dish that combines the flavors of pizza with the light and fluffy texture of biscuits. To make it, you will need refrigerated biscuit dough, pizza sauce, shredded cheese, your choice of pizza toppings, and Italian seasoning. You can customize the toppings in Bubble up Pizza and use any type of dough you prefer, such as crescent roll dough, pizza dough, or homemade dough. To make the dish, preheat the oven, mix the dough with pizza sauce and toppings, pour into a baking dish, top with cheese and seasoning, and bake until the biscuits are cooked through and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Christina3891
I have looked everywhere and can not find the recipe to the Bubble Up Pizza. Please help!

My book is at home, but I can give you the gist of it.

For the Deep Dish Baker, use 2 tubes of biscuits. (Not Grands, just the cheap little ones that come 10 to a tube). For the Rectangular Baker, use 3 tubes.

Heat oven to 375. Open biscuits, cut into quarters. Toss biscuit pieces with pizza sauce until lightly coated. Spread biscuit pieces in stoneware. Top with additional sauce, pizza toppings, and mozzarella cheese. Bake 20-35 minutes or until baked through.

I like to mix some of the toppings into the biscuit/sauce mixture.

This is really good with mushrooms, olives, pepperoni, onions, green pepper - heck, whatever you like on your pizza! And you can make a "Mexican Pizza" version by using salsa, seasoned ground beef, olives, peppers, onions and cheddar cheese.

Hope this helps. :)

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with a specific recipe for Bubble Up Pizza. It could be a variation of a traditional pizza recipe or a unique creation by a specific chef or brand. I suggest searching for different pizza recipes and experimenting with adding bubbles or a bubbly element to the dough or toppings. You could also try reaching out to the source where you first heard of Bubble Up Pizza for more information.

Related to Need Recipe for Bubble up Pizza

What is Bubble up Pizza?

Bubble up Pizza is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that combines the flavors of pizza with the light and fluffy texture of biscuits.

What ingredients do I need for Bubble up Pizza?

To make Bubble up Pizza, you will need refrigerated biscuit dough, pizza sauce, shredded cheese, your choice of pizza toppings, and Italian seasoning.

Can I customize the toppings in Bubble up Pizza?

Yes, you can use any pizza toppings you like in Bubble up Pizza! Some popular options include pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, onions, and bell peppers.

How do I make Bubble up Pizza?

To make Bubble up Pizza, first preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Then, cut the biscuit dough into small pieces and mix with pizza sauce in a bowl. Add in your choice of toppings and mix until combined. Pour the mixture into a greased baking dish and top with shredded cheese and Italian seasoning. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the biscuits are cooked through and the cheese is melted and bubbly.

Can I use a different type of dough for Bubble up Pizza?

Yes, you can use any type of dough you prefer for Bubble up Pizza. Some popular alternatives include crescent roll dough, pizza dough, or even homemade dough. Just keep in mind that the cooking time may vary depending on the type of dough used.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VeronicaW
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cochef
  • carlajanes