• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe Description Desiphered Please Asap!!!!

In summary, a consultant is seeking help to find a recipe for a frozen coffee cappuccino drink that a hostess requested. The consultant is not familiar with the recipe but has received suggestions for two different recipes, including the Good Company Frosty Latte and the Cappuccino Freeze. Both recipes involve blending coffee, ice cream, and milk and can be garnished with whipped topping and grated chocolate. The consultant is grateful for the suggestions and will be passing them along to the hostess.
kcjodih
Gold Member
HI!

I just had my hostess for this week email me and ask me for the recipe for 'frozen coffee cappacino' (spelling?). Said she had it at a PC show 5+ years ago and loved it and would like to serve it at her show this week. I have emailed her back asking for more detail: ingredients, cookbook if she knows it, official title of it, etc.

Can any of you seasoned consultants help me out here? I've only been selling for a year and although I've been buying PC for more than 5, I don't like coffee and so I've never heard of or tried this recipe.

Any QUICK help would be GREATLY appreciated!! :D

Thanks so much!

Frosty Latte?Could this be the Good Company Frosty Latte? More of a drink rather than frozen ice-cream.

Here's the recipe just in case.

4 cups vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
2 cups milk, well chilled
2 cups brewed Good Company Coffee, regular or decaf; cooled completely

1) scoop icecream with Ice Cream Dipper into Quik-Stir Pitcher. Add milk and cooled coffee.
2) cover with lid; mix well using plunger. Serve immediately.

Yield: 6 servings (1 cup per serving)

This is quite good on a summer's day.

I have absolutely NO idea so all recipes are MUCH appreciated! Thanks SO much for posting that one, I will send it along to her. I also got this one on another board and will post it here as well for others.

Cappuccino Freeze Ingredients:
1/4 cup instant coffee granules
2 3/4 cups water, divided
1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
Frozen whipped topping, thawed
Semi-sweet chocolate morsels, grated

Directions:
1. In Classic Batter Bowl, whisk coffee granules into 1/2 cup boiling water using Stainless Steel Whisk. Whisk in remaining 2 1/4 cups water and sweetened condensed milk until completely blended. Divide mixture evenly among 3 Ice Shaver tubs. Freeze until firm.

2. Remove frozen mixture from tubs and shave in ice shaver. Garnish each serving with whipped topping. Grate semi-sweet chocolate morsels over whipped topping using Deluxe Cheese Grater.

Yield: 8 servings

©The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2003

Jodi, I think she's talking about a recipe using the old ice shaver thing. I can't remember it's name--before my time, but I remember wanting one (as a customer) so I could make that recipe!

Hi there! I'm happy to help you with this request. The recipe you are looking for is called "Frozen Cappuccino Cooler" and it can be found in the "Delicious & Simple" cookbook on page 92. The ingredients you will need are: 1 cup strong brewed coffee, 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup chocolate syrup, 1/4 cup Irish cream liqueur, 1/4 cup half-and-half, and 4 cups of ice. Simply blend all the ingredients together until smooth and enjoy! I hope this helps and that your hostess and her guests love this delicious drink at her show. Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

What is "Need Recipe Description Desiphered Please Asap!!!!"?

"Need Recipe Description Desiphered Please Asap!!!!" is a common request for help understanding a recipe. It typically means that the person is having difficulty understanding the instructions or ingredients in a particular recipe.

Why do people ask for help deciphering recipes?

People may ask for help deciphering recipes because they are new to cooking or baking and are not familiar with some of the terms or techniques used in the recipe. They may also have difficulty understanding measurements or ingredients that are unfamiliar to them.

How can I get help deciphering a recipe?

If you need help deciphering a recipe, the best thing to do is reach out to a friend or family member who is experienced in cooking or baking. You can also search for online tutorials or instructional videos that can help explain the recipe in more detail.

What should I do if I can't find a specific ingredient in the recipe?

If you are unable to find a specific ingredient in the recipe, you can try substituting it with a similar ingredient or omitting it altogether. You can also ask for help from a Pampered Chef consultant who may have tips or suggestions for substitutions.

How can Pampered Chef help with deciphering recipes?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of tools and resources to help with deciphering recipes. Our consultants are knowledgeable about cooking and baking and can offer tips and advice. We also have instructional videos and recipe cards available on our website to help with understanding recipes and techniques.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • kcjodih