• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Need Ideas for a Painted Black Cat Pumpkin?

In summary, there are many ways to decorate a pumpkin without carving it, such as using paint, glitter, stickers, and props. For kids, simple materials like markers and stickers can create fun designs, or they can use tissue paper and mod podge for a stained glass effect. To incorporate a fall theme, natural elements and warm colors can be used, or a stencil with a fall-themed word or phrase can be used. For a Halloween party, a pumpkin decorating station with a contest or variety of supplies can be set up. Food can also be used to decorate pumpkins, such as candy corn, dried beans, or a fall snack mix.
pampered2007
My daughter entered a pumpkin decorating contest at school. She painted her pumpkin all black because she was either thinking of making it a cow or an all black cat. We are still trying to think of ideas. Does anyne have any suggestions? Thanks!

You could add wings, large wiggle eyes & fangs and make it a bat. Or add large wiggle eyes & 8 legs to make a spider.

Last edited:
Maybe something with the school mascot? Or school letters??

Here are some other ideas:

http://www.sivacracy.net/archives/jack-o-lantern1.jpg

jack-o-lantern_1.jpg

halloween-pumpkins-jack-o-lantern-33.jpg

284317476_864266e20c.jpg

1451445454_7b91b0d865.jpg

http://blog.makezine.com/captainjack008.jpg

http://cp.c-ij.com/en/contents/3160/03513/images/jack-o-lantern_thl.jpg

The black will probably wash off if she doesn't want to keep it. ;)

Sheila said:
http://blog.makezine.com/captainjack008.jpg

QUOTE]

I love this!!! So cute, just don't know about the knife. maybe a fake sword. I think I will steal this one.:D

*hehe* Too bad she can't carve the Pampered Chef Logo into a pumpkin! :D (Maybe I should try that for my booth in two weeks- on Halloween Day!)

Go with a black cat. Use the Corer to core out eyes and v-shaped cutter to make nose. Lemon zester/scorer to make whiskers. By removing outer edge, it will create faint lighting difference. If you cut off bottom instead of top, you can use bottom to make ears and tail. Remember to make 'chimney' in the top.

1. How can I decorate a pumpkin without carving it?

There are many ways to decorate a pumpkin without carving it. You can use paint, glitter, stickers, washi tape, and fabric to create a unique and non-messy design on your pumpkin. You can also use props like hats, glasses, and fake flowers to make your pumpkin stand out.

2. What are some easy pumpkin decorating ideas for kids?

Kids can have a lot of fun decorating pumpkins with simple materials like markers, stickers, and foam shapes. They can also use tissue paper and mod podge to create a stained glass effect on their pumpkins. Another idea is to use finger paint to create a fun and messy design on the pumpkin.

3. How can I incorporate a fall theme into my pumpkin decorations?

You can use natural elements like leaves, twigs, and acorns to create a fall-inspired design on your pumpkin. You can also use warm and cozy colors like orange, red, and yellow to paint or decorate your pumpkin. Another idea is to use a stencil to create a pumpkin with a fall-themed word or phrase.

4. What are some unique pumpkin decorating ideas for a Halloween party?

If you're hosting a Halloween party, you can have a pumpkin decorating station for your guests. Some unique ideas could be a pumpkin decorating contest, where each guest gets a pumpkin and a time limit to decorate it however they want. You can also set up a variety of supplies like paints, glitter, and props for guests to create their own unique pumpkin designs.

5. Can I use food to decorate my pumpkin?

Yes, you can use food to decorate your pumpkin! Some ideas include using candy corn to create a face on your pumpkin, using dried beans or lentils to create a mosaic design, or carving out a hole in the top of the pumpkin and filling it with a fall-inspired snack mix. Just be mindful of the shelf life of any perishable items used for decoration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lpacker
  • jenniferlynne