• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Tasty No Bake Holiday Recipes for In-Store Demos?

In summary, we have a variety of no-bake holiday dessert recipes that are easy to make and suitable for different dietary restrictions. They can also be made ahead of time and are perfect for parties and events. Some kid-friendly options include Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Rods and No-Bake Gingerbread House. Some popular recipes include Peppermint Bark Cheesecake, Chocolate Avocado Truffles, No-Bake Pumpkin Pie, Cranberry Orange Energy Bites, and No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars.
heat123
Silver Member
Help! I will be doing an instore demo (no oven or microwaves) and need a no bake holiday recipe that people will like eating too after I prepare. Any suggestions?

I saw the christmas tree one with veggies and dill with cream cheese recipe. Any other no bakers? I will need 2 or 3 to demo I think.

If you're OK with taking a crust pre-baked, you could do a cherry dessert pizza (brownie crust, sweetened cream cheese, and a can of cherry pie filling). The red would be festive.

Hmm and maybe add green Marchiano cheeries to top it with dallops of whip cream for ornaments and make it really festive! Thanks!

1. Can you recommend a no-bake holiday dessert recipe that is easy to make?

One of our most popular no-bake holiday dessert recipes is our Peppermint Bark Cheesecake. It requires no baking and can be made in just a few simple steps. It's the perfect sweet treat for the holiday season!

2. Are there any no-bake holiday recipes that are suitable for those with dietary restrictions?

Yes, we have a variety of no-bake holiday recipes that are suitable for different dietary restrictions. Our Chocolate Avocado Truffles are vegan and gluten-free, and our No-Bake Pumpkin Pie is dairy-free and can be made with a gluten-free crust.

3. Can I make a no-bake holiday recipe ahead of time?

Absolutely! Many of our no-bake holiday recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge or freezer until you're ready to serve them. This is perfect for busy holiday gatherings or potlucks.

4. Are there any no-bake holiday recipes that kids can help make?

Yes, our Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Rods are a fun and easy no-bake holiday recipe that kids can help make. They can also get involved in decorating our No-Bake Gingerbread House or rolling out the dough for our No-Bake Holiday Sugar Cookies.

5. Can I use a no-bake holiday recipe for a party or event?

Absolutely! No-bake holiday recipes are perfect for parties and events because they are quick to make and require minimal clean-up. Our Cranberry Orange Energy Bites and No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars are great options for a holiday party or potluck.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniann
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
mypamperedmoocow
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • JenWard