• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Anyone Host a Wedding Shower in Nashville Next Month?

In summary, to become a consultant in the Nashville area, you can apply through our website and a representative will guide you through the process. As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to build your own business, work flexible hours, and receive discounts on Pampered Chef products. Prior cooking or sales experience is not necessary as we provide training and resources. You can also host parties or events outside of the Nashville area, following our guidelines and policies. Your earnings will depend on your sales, with an average commission of 20-25% and potential bonuses and incentives.
pamperedgirl3
I had a bride fill out my drawing slip at a bridal show in IN last week. When I talked to her tonight, she said that she wanted to do a Wedding Shower for her best friend in March, yes--next month! But it is in Nashville, TN--much too far away for me! So I told her I'd find someone for her & send her the consultant's contact info via email.

Is there anyone here from Nashville who could do a wedding shower in mid-March? If so, PM me!

FYI--I did find someone already--thanks!

Hi there! I'm not from Nashville, but I just wanted to say that it's great that you're helping this bride out by finding a consultant for her friend's wedding shower. It's always nice to see people supporting each other in the wedding planning process. Good luck with your search!

Related to Can Anyone Host a Wedding Shower in Nashville Next Month?

1. How do I become a consultant in the Nashville area?

To become a consultant in the Nashville area, you can visit our website and click on the "Join Us" tab. From there, you can fill out an application and a representative will contact you with further steps.

2. What are the benefits of being a consultant in the Nashville area?

As a consultant in the Nashville area, you will have the opportunity to build your own business, work flexible hours, and receive discounts on Pampered Chef products. You will also be a part of a supportive and empowering community of consultants.

3. Do I need to have prior cooking or sales experience to be a consultant in the Nashville area?

No, you do not need to have prior cooking or sales experience to become a consultant in the Nashville area. We provide training and resources to help you succeed in your business.

4. Can I host parties or events outside of the Nashville area as a consultant?

Yes, as a consultant in the Nashville area, you can host parties or events outside of the area. However, you will need to follow the guidelines and policies set by Pampered Chef for hosting events in different regions.

5. How much can I earn as a consultant in the Nashville area?

Your earning potential as a consultant in the Nashville area will depend on your individual efforts and sales. On average, consultants earn between 20-25% commission on their sales, as well as bonuses and incentives for reaching certain goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
Replies