• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need More Bookings to Stay Active

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you need to have at least $150 in sales every three months to stay active. If you do not meet this requirement, you will become inactive and lose your consultant status, meaning you will no longer receive commission or discounts on products. Sales cannot be combined with other consultants, so it is important for each consultant to meet their own individual sales goal. To increase bookings, you can reach out to past customers, attend local events, or utilize social media. There is no penalty for not meeting the minimum sales requirement, but it is important to maintain active status for continued benefits and opportunities.
milkangel
what to do When at home and do not want to go somewhere far away to get bookings and have NO MORE contacts? and besides the 118 ways to get bookings? That wants to get a trip this year to D World?

Do a craft fair, speak to you realitves or your friends, friends.

Customer care- have you honestly called all your past guests to see how they are loving their products? They may be in the market for more!

Host your own, host your own, host your own....
Offer a fundraiser to your kids' school, sports group etc.
Do your own Help Whip Cancer fundraiser
Find out who is participating in any fundraising efforts (ie a run for the cure, diabetes etc.) and offer a show for them.
Offer cooking classes in your home.

milkangel.. aren't you about to have your baby any day?? Send an e-mail to all your past hosts and guests and tell them that since you will be out of commission for a short while.. you are looking for people to help you out and have catalog parties.. Offer them something or not.. January's specials are awesome on their own.
Then relax and get some rest for the big event. You deserve a little time off.. and if you can get a few catalog parties lined up.. you are set up. Also, if you must do something.. pick a few businesses and contact them and pamper a business. Places like beauty salons are great places to pamper.... quickly a school before they are out for the holidays.. Good luck.

1. How many bookings do I need to stay active as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you need at least $150 in sales every three months to stay active. This is equivalent to about one cooking show per month.

2. What happens if I don't meet the minimum sales requirement?

If you don't meet the minimum sales requirement, you will become inactive and lose your consultant status. This means you will no longer be able to earn commission or discounts on products.

3. Can I combine my sales with other consultants to reach the minimum requirement?

No, sales cannot be combined with other consultants to meet the minimum requirement. Each consultant is responsible for meeting their own individual sales goal.

4. How can I increase my bookings to stay active?

There are several ways to increase your bookings as a Pampered Chef consultant. You can reach out to past customers and offer to host a cooking show for them, attend local events and fairs to promote your business, or utilize social media to showcase your products and services.

5. Is there a penalty for not meeting the minimum sales requirement?

No, there is no penalty for not meeting the minimum sales requirement. However, it is important to maintain your active status to continue receiving the benefits and opportunities as a consultant with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Granny52
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ButterflyVioletta
  • Krista Burson