• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Lift n Serve? Email [email protected]

In summary, the Need Lift n Serve tool is a specialized tool designed to easily transfer and serve delicate or sticky foods without damaging or spilling them. It can be used by sliding it under the food and gently pressing a button to release the silicone grip. The tool is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. It is also safe to use with hot foods, up to 428°F, but should avoid direct contact with heat sources. Compared to other serving tools, it features a unique silicone grip, longer handle for better leverage and control, and is overall a more efficient and gentle way to transfer and serve delicate foods.
chefhorton
I really need a lift n serve. They were on the outlet a couple of days ago, but now they're not. Email me at [email protected] if you have one I can purchase from you.
Thanks,
Horton

I think I've still got one in the original package! I never could figure out what to use it for!!! I'll check and get back to you.

I haven't emailed you yet.. but I have one if c00p does not have one.

I have one I used once as a demo...let me know if you need it!

Related to Need Lift n Serve? Email [email protected]

1. What is the purpose of the Need Lift n Serve tool?

The Need Lift n Serve tool is designed to easily transfer and serve delicate or sticky foods, such as cakes, pies, and casseroles, without damaging or spilling them.

2. How do I use the Need Lift n Serve tool?

Simply slide the tool under the food you want to lift, and gently press the button to release the silicone grip. Lift the food and release the button to secure the grip again. The food will stay in place while you transfer it to a serving dish.

3. Is the Need Lift n Serve tool dishwasher safe?

Yes, the tool is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. However, to ensure the longevity of the tool, we recommend hand washing it with warm soapy water and drying it thoroughly before storing.

4. Can the Need Lift n Serve tool be used with hot foods?

Yes, the tool is heat-resistant up to 428°F, making it safe to use with hot foods. However, we recommend avoiding direct contact with open flames or heat sources.

5. How does the Need Lift n Serve tool compare to other serving tools?

The Need Lift n Serve tool has a unique silicone grip that securely holds food without squishing or damaging it. It also has a longer handle for better leverage and control. Overall, it is a more efficient and gentle way to transfer and serve delicate foods compared to traditional serving tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefhorton
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • chefhorton
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • toobze