• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Lift N' Serve and Stoneware Rack

In summary, Lift N' Serve is a kitchen tool designed for easy lifting and serving of hot and heavy bakeware, such as stoneware, out of the oven. It features a sturdy handle and non-slip grip for safe and easy use. The Stoneware Rack is a specially designed baking rack made of durable and heat-resistant materials, with a unique design for better air circulation and even baking. Both the Lift N' Serve and Stoneware Rack are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. They are also designed to fit in most standard-sized ovens, but it's important to check dimensions before purchasing. Safety precautions include using oven mitts when handling hot bakeware and properly securing the stoneware on the rack before lifting to
chefpayne
I have a consultant in need of 2 racks and 1 Lift n' Serve for customers. Can anyone help me?

Are you looking for the large rack or the small rack?

Actually, the storage rack is what I'm needing. Sorry I didn't even think about my wording.

What is Lift N' Serve and how does it work?

Lift N' Serve is a versatile kitchen tool that allows you to easily lift and serve hot and heavy bakeware, such as stoneware, out of the oven. It features a sturdy handle and non-slip grip, making it safe and easy to use. Simply slide the Lift N' Serve under your bakeware and lift – it's that simple!

What is the Stoneware Rack and how is it different from other baking racks?

The Stoneware Rack is a specially designed rack for baking stoneware. It is made of durable and heat-resistant materials that can withstand high oven temperatures. This rack also features a unique design that allows for better air circulation, resulting in evenly baked goods.

Can the Lift N' Serve and Stoneware Rack be used in the dishwasher?

Yes, both the Lift N' Serve and Stoneware Rack are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the lifespan of these products.

Can I use the Lift N' Serve and Stoneware Rack in any size oven?

Yes, both the Lift N' Serve and Stoneware Rack are designed to fit in most standard-sized ovens. However, please make sure to check the dimensions of your oven before purchasing to ensure a proper fit.

Are there any safety precautions I should take when using the Lift N' Serve and Stoneware Rack?

Yes, please use caution when handling hot bakeware and always use oven mitts when using the Lift N' Serve to prevent burns. Additionally, make sure to properly secure the stoneware on the rack before lifting to avoid any accidents.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • paroese
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • kchaudoin