• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Label Ideas for Drop-Off Catalogs

In summary, Michelle is using Avery labels to attach her catalog to avoid additional costs and has successfully done so with her husband's help.
Blondierose
Hi Everybody - I'm fairly new in my area so I don't have a lot of family and friends to call on to help with my business. I'm planning to drop off 50+ catalogs to local businesses and I need an idea for an attractive label to put on the front of my catalogs. Do you recommend mentioning the current specials or just a generic catch phrase? What have some of you tried. I'm thinking of "Call today for a free catalog and special offer" or something along that line.

I'm desperate to make my new business a success in spite of my small customer base. Any help is appreciated.

Catchy LabelsJust be creative and start labeling. The products will sell themselves if someone is really interested. But you can try labels such as FREE monthly special for $60 or more order. You can also add personal offers such as:
Order in March and get FREE shipping!
Order online at ........
Gift certificates make great gifts.
Host a show and get FREE products, look on page 47 for more info.
Be sure to leave your contact info.
Debbie

I know what you mean. I am thinking about trying out pampered chef. The only thing holding me back is that I too am new to my area and would have a small customer base. Could you post an update of how the drop-off catalog idea works for you? I was thinking the same thing, but instead of going to local businesses I would leave catalogs with a flyer in it saying there is a consultant in your neighborhood in a catalog bag on people's doorways.

Give it a shot!I'd like to encourage you if this is something you would like to do to give it a try. Pampered Chef is truly a no risk opportunity. For just the $90 you get your starter kit with all the products and paper supplies you need to get you on your way! The national show average is $450 which means you would earn your money from your starter kit back in your first show!! Complete your committment and you'll have products that you'll love, some extra cash and potentially a new business that you'll love as much as I do.

My first 4 shows were people I knew but from that point on about 90% of my shows have been people I have met in the community or bookings from other shows so you don't need a huge base to get started. Remember too that you can always have friends and family from afar do catalog shows or place their show on the internet and they can have everyone order straight from your website!

If you are not currently working with someone I would love to help you get your business started! I had huge success in my superstarter months and am now in my 7th month with Pampered Chef and loving it and all of the free goodies I won:D ! If you're already working with someone but just want another person to ask some questions, please feel free to reach out to me:).

Michele Chard
Future Director
[email protected]
(406) 459-6721

Catalog FlyerIf you don't already have an idea for a catlog flyer there is a great one that was on this website! I've attached a copy but can't take credit for it. Everyone here is so great to share their wonderful ideas:D !

Attachments

• Neighborhood consultant with catalogs.doc
    32 KB · Views: 1,011
Well, I was going to get a stamp at Officemax, but when I found out that it was going to take a week for it to come in. I bought some Officemax brand Name Labels, they are the perfect size for the back of the catalog. I will attach the sheet of mine, you can just switch the info. I am pretty sure that it works with the Avery Name labels, they were 2.33 x 3.33 (I think) Hope this helps.

Attachments

• pampered Chef label.doc
    59.5 KB · Views: 913
Nice flyer, Michelle. I'll be sure to post that in my neighborhood!! Looks great in blue too! :)

maryhenderlite said:
Well, I was going to get a stamp at Officemax, but when I found out that it was going to take a week for it to come in. I bought some Officemax brand Name Labels, they are the perfect size for the back of the catalog. I will attach the sheet of mine, you can just switch the info. I am pretty sure that it works with the Avery Name labels, they were 2.33 x 3.33 (I think) Hope this helps.

My husband is a hub (seperate from main store, you might ask someone at O-Max where a hub is in your city) manager for Office Max Print and Document and they now have stamps that they can do in-house same day. Hubby just did mine a couple of days ago and I love it, the stamp doesn't smear when you stamp catalogs, WOOHOO!

Hmm, that's interesting, I knew that they had in-house stamps, but they guy said those didn't always do well when stamped on the glossy stuff.. Maybe he works on commission or something.. Oh well..

I got my stamps at Staples and they were ready in about 30 minutes. They work great and don't smear either.

maryhenderlite said:
Hmm, that's interesting, I knew that they had in-house stamps, but they guy said those didn't always do well when stamped on the glossy stuff.. Maybe he works on commission or something.. Oh well..

If the guy helping you was in the printing/copy dept then they are not on commission, maybe just uninformed.

Anyone know how to get our Pampered Perks card for Copy Max? Mine is expired.

Paige Dixon said:
Anyone know how to get our Pampered Perks card for Copy Max? Mine is expired.

I don't think that there is a card that is sent to you, on CC under the Pampered Perks section I believe there is a paper card you can print out. You can also go to the local O-Max store and sign up for Max Perks to get even more discounts.

I had not thought about just passing out catalogs in the neighborhood. Excellent idea! I may adapt the flyer and use it with a mini-catalog and distribute them in my condo complex to start with. Thanks for the inspiration!

A great thread from 06! And, Paige posted in it! {{sigh}}

I just did this last weekend. I made up 100 catalog bags with one of the new consultant neighbourhood flyers and i placed a mini catalog in each bag with a label that said "Take a peek at our new Fall Product Line! Contact me to request a current catalog or to book your fall show." then I put my number and my website address. I also posted some flyers on mailboxes in my area with pull off tabs on them. I keep checkign them and see that some tags have been pulled. I have had someone subscribe to my newsletter by viewing my website so hopefully others are browsing too. I will try to post a picture of my catalog bags later. Its on my other computer

1. What should I include on my drop-off catalog labels?

When creating labels for your drop-off catalogs, it is important to include the Pampered Chef logo, your contact information, and a call to action such as "Order by [date] to receive [promotion]." You may also want to include a brief description of the products featured in the catalog.

2. Can I customize my drop-off catalog labels?

Yes, you can customize your drop-off catalog labels to fit your personal branding. You can choose the font, color, and layout of the labels to match your business style.

3. How many labels should I print for my drop-off catalogs?

The number of labels needed will depend on the number of catalogs you plan to distribute. It is always better to have extra labels on hand in case you need to add more catalogs to your drop-off route.

4. Can I order pre-printed labels from Pampered Chef?

At this time, Pampered Chef does not offer pre-printed labels for drop-off catalogs. However, you can easily create your own labels using our customizable templates.

5. Where should I place my drop-off catalog labels?

You should place your drop-off catalog labels on the front cover or back cover of the catalog, as well as on any additional pages that feature products from the catalog. This will make it easy for customers to locate your contact information and place an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbdowd0798
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • BlueMoon
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
  • jbdowd0798