• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Just the Collar for Kitchen Spritzer...

In summary, the collar on the Kitchen Spritzer serves to create a tight seal between the sprayer and the bottle, preventing leaks and ensuring a smooth spray. Replacement collars can be purchased separately and can easily be replaced by hand without the need for special tools. The collar is also dishwasher safe, but should be removed from the bottle before placing it in the dishwasher. While the Kitchen Spritzer collar is specifically designed for their bottle, customers are welcome to try it on other bottles to see if it fits.
SusanBP0129
This is not available as a replacement part. :cry:
Does anyone happen to have one??

SusanBP0129 said:
This is not available as a replacement part. :cry:
Does anyone happen to have one??

I think I might have, let me check.....

Oh my gosh- Ginger- I will be SO HAPPY if you have one!!

I have two VERY slightly used kitchen spritzers in my PC closet. I don't like them. I'd be happy to send you a collar if you'd like.

kcjodih said:
I have two VERY slightly used kitchen spritzers in my PC closet. I don't like them. I'd be happy to send you a collar if you'd like.

Jodi-
I would love it.
Just let me know how much.
You are a life saver!!
:)

What is the collar for on the Kitchen Spritzer?

The collar on the Kitchen Spritzer is designed to help create a tight seal between the sprayer and the bottle, preventing leaks and ensuring a smooth spray every time.

Can I purchase just the collar for my Kitchen Spritzer?

Yes, you can! We understand that accidents happen and parts can get lost, so we offer replacement collars for purchase separately.

Do I need any special tools to replace the collar on my Kitchen Spritzer?

No, the collar can easily be removed and replaced by hand. Simply twist the old collar off and twist the new one on.

Is the collar dishwasher safe?

Yes, the collar is top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Just make sure to remove it from the bottle before placing it in the dishwasher.

Can I use the collar on other bottles besides the one from the Kitchen Spritzer?

Our Kitchen Spritzer collar is specifically designed to fit our bottle, so we cannot guarantee that it will fit on other bottles. However, you are welcome to try it out and see if it fits your desired bottle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kimmie2015
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kimmie2015
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Tad