• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for Homemade for the Holidays Theme

In summary, the host is offering pampered chef teacher gifts. The gifts include prep bowls filled with Russian Tea Mix or Hot Chocolate Mix, a set of 6 for $20, and a bamboo spoon for each bowl.
pamperedgirl3
I really love this theme & plan on doing it for most of my Nov & Dec shows. But I'm kind of stuck with coming up a show outline for it, what food to have & how to still get in my cookware, etc. talks.

I was thinking, especially in November, of making the micro cake in the coffee & more cups mentioned in another thread right when everyone is seated. I can do my Simple Additions talk while it's cooking & then while I pass it around for everyone to sample. But then I'm stuck! When to do the cookware/stoneware talk? What food to make--just the cinnamon roll tree? Is that enough food with that & the micro cake sample? Food-wise I usually do 2 recipes--one that I demo & a smaller one I already have done. For a regular theme show, I'd probably make the micro cake my 2nd recipe. But the cinnamon rolls don't seem like enough.

What are some ideas that the rest of you have for this theme? Are you doing a purely holiday theme, or are you incorporating one or two ideas with the regular fall recipes. What are you demoing?

Any ideas are appreciated!!! My brain seems to be frozen on this one!

I am doing the cool veggie pizza on the new croissant rounds in the shape of a tree.....and I make 2 small SWEET cheese balls so they can taste the new sprinkles.

lisa717 said:
I am doing the cool veggie pizza on the new croissant rounds in the shape of a tree.....and I make 2 small SWEET cheese balls so they can taste the new sprinkles.

How do you make your cheese balls? We are having a big get together at my MIL next weekend and I would like to take something a little different, if you know what I mean? A sweet cheese ball sounds good. I know you can make one with powdered sugar, cream cheese and coconut, but had not thought about the new sprinkles.

I'd just mix the sprinkles into cream cheese and form into a ball. And maybe roll in sprinkles, too. mmm..... now I'm hungry.

Teacher IdeasHi everyone! I'm hosting a cooking show at the end of the month and I will be sharing pampered chef teacher ideas. Does anyone have any suggestions for affordable teacher gifts from pampered chef. Thanks for your help!

vseal said:
Hi everyone! I'm hosting a cooking show at the end of the month and I will be sharing pampered chef teacher ideas. Does anyone have any suggestions for affordable teacher gifts from pampered chef. Thanks for your help!

Prep Bowls filled with Russian Tea Mix or Hot Chocolate Mix. Set of 6 for $20, 3.33 a peice for the bowl. Wrap in Pretty Celophane and then add a bamboo sppon, 2.25 a piece.

Look up Teacher in the file section and you will get more ideas!

I think the Cranberry Crunch Bark recipe is really good and pretty. The recipe is in the Mini Holiday Catalogs. Also, the brownies or pumpkin bread is good - the ones you layer in the small batter bowl. You could always add in a dip with Southwestern Seasoning (1 cup of sour cream and 1 cup of mayo mixed with 1.5-3 tablespoons of seasoning. I always use 1.5 tablespoons.) Serve with pretzels or tortilla chips. Peanut brittle uses the cookware and the pastry mat.

What I've been offering is either the Pumpkin Harvest bread or the Cowboy chili. I bring one mix done and make it with the host before the show. For the chili I bring it done w/ some cornbread muffins because the chili has to simmer for over an hour. Then for the show I go through making another gift bowl complete with pretty ribbon. When I do the Pumpkin Harvest Bread I also have each guest make their own pretzel wreaths using the Coating Trays, Prep Bowls and our Parchment Paper. I walk through the catalog (kinda). I just his the high dollar stuff; cookware, stoneware, then prep tools. Then that's it. Done within 45 minutes. With the chili the guests eat when they arrive. I make it in the little casserole pan that comes in the 5 pc Executive Set and put it wrapped in a Microfiber towel in the Woven Rectangle Server next to the muffins wrapped up in our Kitchen Towels.

I like the idea of them making their own pretzel wreaths! That would have gone over really well last Saturday. Oh well! I did make the pumpkin bread there & had the crab rangoon dip already made. So they ate when they got there & then when they were doing their orders they munched on the bread. I have another one of these themes for Nov. 29, so I think I'll suggest the wreaths as a hands on thing--let them take them home. Thanks!

I have had awesome success so far with these shows!
I have been doing the Almond cranberry crunch bark and the pretzel wreaths at all of them. I dress them up exactly like the pic on the flyer.
When the bark is setting on the cold stone, i show how simple the pretzel wreaths are and have everyone make one. I also show how you can do individual mini pretzels with the bottom dipped in chocolate and then coated with the Sweet Caramel sprinkles, and talk about filling a prep bowl with them and dressing it up as nice little gift. Then we get the cooled bark and break it up and I put it on the cranberry appetizer plate and wrap it with cellophane and a bow just like they show on the pics from PC. And talk about how they can purchase a set of cranberry plates and make 4 of these gifts to give.
I talk about Batter bowl gifts, and prep bowl gifts and how you can make 6 gifts out of a set of prep bowls (I have ready made examples there, we don't do them at the show).
The feedback from guests is awesome! Everybody leaves with lots of excitement for their homemade gifts. And I have been selling lots of the cranberry plates and batter bowls and prep bowls... oh, and the coating trays and tool because I melt the chocolate in them and use it for the dipping pretzels into choc and sprinkles.
Every host I have in November is doing this show, and they have been BIG shows to! My last one on Tuesday was over $1900 in sales! but they have mostly been between $700 and $1000 in teh last couple of weeks since I started the HMFTH shows.
I talk up all of the simple additions and stones, so I have sold a lot of them, and I make sure that I always have the appetizer plates and caddy set with me. WOW have I been selling those!
I have had people book November just to get them. I am completely booked up for cooking shows in November so I have people doing catalogue shows now to get them as well (12 cooking shows and 3 catty shows so far)
BUT... I have a lot of people just paying full price for them as well.
I think this might be my best month ever and I believe I owe it to those HMFTH shows! :love:

Veevachef!! Those are AWESOME results! Way to go!! At the end of the month you've got to post your final sales! That's wonderful.

Veevachef--great job!! What are you using as examples for your prep bowl gifts?

Thanks!
That $1900 show closed at $2130 yesterday! Woo hoooooo!!

I have more sales now at mid month than I had for the whole month in October! And I still have 8 shows!
Hmmm... I wonder if I can do a $10,000 month.
I have a show on Saturday with 25 ppl confirmed. Maybe I can get another
2K show out of it? LOL

I have been showing the prep bowl gift Ideas by just having a couple already made up there. One with some scented bath salts in it with and a small bamboo spoon tyed to the ribbon. and another just dressed up in cellophane with a pretty bow and candy inside.
The I talk about other things you can fill it with, like, hot cocoa mix, and stuff like that. Also suggest that they fill them with the dipped mini pretzels ect ect.

homemade for holidayDoes anyone have a show outline typed up for a homemade for holiday show?
I have one tomorrow night , and would like to see an outline so things move smooth and quick

1. What are some easy homemade holiday gift ideas?

Some easy homemade holiday gift ideas are homemade cookies or treats, handmade candles, personalized ornaments, DIY bath and body products, and homemade hot cocoa mix.

2. Do you have any suggestions for homemade holiday decorations?

Yes, some homemade holiday decoration ideas include creating a wreath using natural materials, making a festive garland using dried fruits and spices, crafting homemade ornaments, and creating a holiday centerpiece using seasonal flowers and greenery.

3. What are some homemade gift ideas for kids?

Some homemade gift ideas for kids are creating a personalized photo album or scrapbook, making DIY playdough or slime, creating a homemade sensory bin, crafting homemade toys or games, and making a special holiday-themed treat.

4. Can you recommend any homemade holiday recipes?

Yes, some delicious homemade holiday recipes are peppermint bark, gingerbread cookies, holiday fudge, homemade eggnog, and cranberry orange bread.

5. How can I package my homemade gifts for a more professional look?

You can package your homemade gifts by using festive boxes or bags, adding a personalized tag or label, wrapping with cellophane or tissue paper, and adding a decorative ribbon or bow.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bostonbelle
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • chefsteph07