• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for Boosting Sales at Conference?

In summary, the conversation discusses the different ways to access the catalog at conference, which includes downloading the Pampered Chef app or picking up a physical copy at the registration desk. It is confirmed that the catalog at conference is the same as the online version, but there may be exclusive promotions and discounts available only in the physical copy. Products can be ordered directly from the catalog at conference through the app or by filling out an order form. It is also mentioned that there may be exclusive products only available at conference. Finally, it is stated that refunds can be received for products purchased from the catalog at conference by following the standard return policy.
cheryl929
Gold Member
Does anyone have a flyer that they are using to entice people to purchase products while you are at conference?

I've read something about offer a free new product with a certain order amount or even a special treat from Chicago.

Any one have any ideas?:)

I don't know what that is, but I'm interested if anyone else knows.

I want to say I remember reading something in weekly tidbits for boosting July sales and offering a gift for people who collect the most orders and highest total collector while you are off to confrence? They called it Firecracker Extravganza I think? Sorry, that's all I remember!

Related to Need Ideas for Boosting Sales at Conference?

1. How can I access the catalog while at conference?

There are a few different ways to access the catalog while at conference. You can either download the Pampered Chef app on your mobile device and access the digital catalog there, or you can pick up a physical copy of the catalog at the conference registration desk.

2. Is the catalog the same as what I see online?

Yes, the catalog at conference is the same as what you see online. However, there may be some special promotions or discounts that are only available in the physical catalog at conference.

3. Can I order products directly from the catalog at conference?

Yes, you can order products directly from the catalog at conference. You can either place an order through the Pampered Chef app or by filling out an order form and giving it to a Pampered Chef representative at the conference.

4. Are there any exclusive products in the catalog at conference?

Yes, there may be some exclusive products in the catalog at conference. These products are only available for purchase at conference and may not be available online or in the regular catalog.

5. Can I get a refund for products purchased from the catalog at conference?

Yes, you can receive a refund for products purchased from the catalog at conference. You will need to follow the standard return policy and process for any product purchased from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ponvn591
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • raebates