• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for a "Snooty People" Show

In summary, this baker is preparing food for a show and is looking for ideas on what to serve. They recommend serving something that is simple and doesn't take long to make, like chicken. They also suggest using new products in the show and varying the recipe.
jodistrauss
Forgive my wording here, but I am doing a show for my mother and her friends on Thursday night. I will be able to make ahead whatever I need to and pop them into the oven/frig/freezer/wherever. But, what are the best ideas for what to serve when the people have been to other PC shows. These are women that have LOTS of $ to spend and I want to help them spend it!!!!

Whatever you serve definately play up the simple additions pieces. If you don't have many, see what you can borrow. Stack them, put them in the stands, use the woven selections. Show them how they can present items. Try and use some items in the cookware and stoneware. Set up a workstation where they can use the knives.

It sounds like you're going to have the food mostly ready to go but keep something that you can add the finishing touches and demo at least a couple of products.

FunnyThat's funny that you called it a "snooty" people show - I have a group that is very into PC, some of them used to be consultants, they all take turns having shows, they spend a lot. It's great, but it's also true that you can't just keep demo-ing the chopper, batter bowl, etc.

I have one coming up in Feb and she likes to bake/decorate, so I'm going to do some brownies/cupcakes/candies ahead of time and let them all come up to the table and use different tools to decorate. Also, I'll probably grill something in the grill pan, maybe bananas and pineapple slices, because I want to show the cookware. And I'm going to use the SA bowl caddy for cherries, chopped nuts (chopped, of course, with the chopper), etc.

I have another one from this group in March and for that one I'm going to do a "new product showcare" and keep all the new products hidden and then pull them out of my bag one at a time and make a big deal about unveiling. Then I'm going to put together a trifle because I really want to push the trifle bowl, since I love it!!

I hope this keeps their interest. They would just as soon take a catalog, order and then socialize!!

Good luck with yours!!

Do the 30 min chicken.....

I swear the baker really gets people's attention and the chicken is great. I served it with grand biscuits that we baked up and everyone had a sandwich to munch on while I talked about the products.

And, please, don't refer to your customers as "snooty." That kind of word gets into your head and affects how you interact with them. Focus on keeping your show fun and giving them new and different ideas. Customers who have $$ and aren't afraid to spend it are a treasure. I wish I had more of them!

This is what I did for some repeat host. When I got the recipe I was going to do, I went through it and deicded what I would normally use as far as products go. Then I went back through it and choose different products to use for this show. For instance instead of using the deluxe cheese grater I used the microplane or UM to grate. I completely changed up my products.

I am getting bored with doing the same old thing myself at shows even if with another host. I just bought the cookware so i can start to do "live" cooking. I did that one time and loved it and my sales were higher than ever at that show.

People with more disposable income like the entertaining pieces. Make sure they touch one of the woven selections. These always sell if someone fells the quality.

I would say wow them with a neat entertaining recipe. One they can impress their friends with.....rings and braids are good for that. Definitely display on SA!

How about some fresh tips to teach?

I hate saying the same stupid jokes time after time, but I think they really enjoy learning new tips, so varying the recipe could spark some new ones to share.

What is a "Snooty People" show?

A "Snooty People" show is a themed Pampered Chef party that caters to customers who enjoy high-end products and experiences. It features our top-of-the-line kitchen tools and gourmet food products.

What types of products are featured in a "Snooty People" show?

The "Snooty People" show features our premium products such as our Executive Cookware, Cutlery, and Stoneware collections. We also showcase our gourmet food items such as truffle oils, aged balsamic vinegars, and artisanal cheeses.

Can I customize the menu for a "Snooty People" show?

Yes, our consultants are trained to help you customize the menu to fit the theme of your party. We can also accommodate any dietary restrictions or preferences your guests may have.

Are there any special promotions or discounts for a "Snooty People" show?

We offer exclusive discounts and promotions for our "Snooty People" shows, such as free gifts with purchase or discounted bundles. Your consultant can provide more information and help you make the most of these offers.

Can I host a "Snooty People" show at a venue other than my home?

Yes, we can work with you to host your "Snooty People" show at a location of your choice, such as a country club or upscale restaurant. However, please note that additional fees may apply for off-site events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dutchess
  • Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies