• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for a Homemade Holiday Themed Pampered Chef Show?

In summary, is anyone doing this theme show? If yes, do you have a game plan for the show? I like the flyer PC has, but I want to be able to add more info. Does anyone have a flyer they are using or is every one using the HO version?Thanks!
missyciccolella
First, is anyone doing this theme show? If yes, do you have a game plan for the show?
Second, I like the flyer PC has, but I want to be able to add more info. Does anyone have a flyer they are using or is every one using the HO version?
Thanks!

Tweaked InviteI have a show in an office building next month so I think I'll give this a try. Last time I was there these people bought a ton so I am hopeful to exceed that with the holidays around the corner. I will be focusing on entertaining, and tools to make holiday cooking easier...
I tweaked the HO invite a little...what do you think?
Any advice? :confused:

Attachments

• holiday 2007.doc
    1.8 MB · Views: 622
Missy do you have gifts already made up that you take for them to purchase or do you take an example of gift ideas (the small batter bowl with mix)?

I forgot, great flyer!!!

Great flyer Missy!!!!!!

Is there anyway I (or someone hereprefereably, ha!) could edit it to say Christmas where is says Holiday?

I will be using this. I had someone ask about a Dec booking today.

love the flyer thanks for tweeking it, it looks great!

Thanks for sharing the flyer, it's great!

Great flyer, I am offering this as a theme show.

I am not computer savvy by any means so I took what PC had for us and added to it...I'm sure you can change the wording, but the way I created the flyer you can't edit that part.

My plan for this show is a little different. It is in an office building so I'll have the treats assembled, and if I can use the microwave, I'll demo the wreath and maybe partially a batter bowl recipe. I do not plan to have anything to buy that day, but I may offer to take batter bowl orders and create them later. I am really hitting the holiday entertaining angle here, and trying to show how SA are "Lego's for adults", and make any entertaining table look nice. I'm still working this idea and theme over in my head so I'll keep you posted.

I wanted to do the christmas tree cinnamon rolls...but 1/2 cup of the sprinkle!!! ...at all my shows!!! ...i don't think so!
So i may just use the one in the All the Best cookbook...and mention that they can also use the sprinkle...

I'm thinking about having the chocolate in the Coating Trays, and let guest come in and immediately make their own wreath, and have ribbon to tie on, and baggies, and they can take it home.

Still trying to decide, too! :)

1. How can I make homemade desserts for the holidays without spending all day in the kitchen?

With our Homemade for the Holidays Help products, you can save time and still create delicious homemade desserts for the holidays. Our quick and easy recipes are designed to make cooking and baking a breeze, and our kitchen tools help streamline the process.

2. What are some must-have tools for making holiday dishes from scratch?

We recommend investing in a good set of mixing bowls, measuring cups and spoons, a sturdy mixing spoon, and a quality baking sheet. Our Homemade for the Holidays Help also offers a variety of specialized tools such as cookie cutters, pie crust cutters, and pastry blenders to make your holiday cooking even easier.

3. Can I use my existing kitchen tools for these holiday recipes?

Absolutely! Our Homemade for the Holidays Help products are designed to make cooking and baking more convenient, but all of our recipes can be made with traditional kitchen tools as well. However, we do offer a range of specialized tools that can make the process even easier and more efficient.

4. Are there any gluten-free or vegan options in the Homemade for the Holidays Help recipes?

Yes, we have a variety of gluten-free and vegan options in our holiday recipe collection. Our online recipe library allows you to filter recipes by dietary restrictions, making it easy to find the perfect dish for your holiday celebration.

5. Can I make these holiday recipes in advance?

Many of our Homemade for the Holidays Help recipes can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator or freezer. This is especially helpful during the busy holiday season when time is limited. Just follow the storage and reheating instructions included with each recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bostonbelle
Replies
Views
lakamper
  • pamperedgirl3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies