• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Hospitality in the Lompoc/Santa Maria, Ca Area!

If that doesn't work, contact Consultant Career Services at HO. In summary, the conversation is about the individual's struggle to find hospitality for training as a new PC Consultant. They have tried reaching out to their recruiter and their recruiter's upline, but have had no luck. They ask for advice on how to handle the situation and if they should go inactive and sign on again. The protocol for requesting hospitality is explained and it is recommended to contact Consultant Career Services at HO if needed.
TropicalChef
Are there any team meetings willing to accept a newbie PC Consultant? I would really appreciate the training. Thank you!

I don't know if Ellen is here on CS anymore, but she's on DCS. I'll let her know.

AAWWHH! My hometown, oh how I miss thee!! Good luck on finding your hospitality, and tell SM I said Hi :)!

Debbie, thank you so much! BTW- what is DCS?? Very new to this cite as well. ;)

Jennifer, thank you! I will give a big wave to SM in your honor!

Well, I still have no luck. I contacted the cosultant that Debbie provided and all was a go until recently b/c she didnt want to "step on my recruiters toes". So, still no hospitality.

Does anyone have an email for home office? I called them a couple of weeks ago and they told me to go thru my recruiters upline, but she was no help. I am having training issues with my recruiter and just want to find hospitality so O can stay on track with PC. I'm so reluctant to call HO again b/c I dont want to make a big deal about the situation. I was hoping to have a really successful career out of PC and just want all of the tools to move forward. I read all of the tips and done all of the online training, but just want to sit down a pick someone's brain about different questions I had and different, helpful ways to organize the business. Thats all.

I don't understand why HO can't just ask other directors in my area for hospitality given my situation?

sorry I misunderstood. The protocol is usually that 1) you request hospitality through your director and 2) to contact your upline if you are having problems with your own director. Hospitality is meant for people who don't live near their director so they can have a place to attend local sales meetings.If your upline doesn't help, go to her upline. Just keep going up the chain until you get what you need. Or call Consultant Career Services at HO. They can provide you with all that info.

Yes, I went to my recruiters upline but she just told me to call my recruiter again.... so, am I just out of luck when it comes to training unless its from my recruiter? Her upline and so forth is also out of town.

Thank you for explaining hospitality to me. I didn't know it was only if you were far away. Still learning. =)

Would it be better for me to go inactive and sign on again? I really don't want to do that since I was so excited to sign on. I bought business cards and advertisement to help get the word out as well already.

TropicalChef said:
Yes, I went to my recruiters upline but she just told me to call my recruiter again.... so, am I just out of luck when it comes to training unless its from my recruiter? Her upline and so forth is also out of town.

Thank you for explaining hospitality to me. I didn't know it was only if you were far away. Still learning. =)

Go to the upline's upline.

Related to Need Hospitality in the Lompoc/Santa Maria, Ca Area!

1. What is "Need Hospitality in the Lompoc/Santa Maria, Ca Area!" all about?

"Need Hospitality in the Lompoc/Santa Maria, Ca Area!" is a service provided by Pampered Chef to help individuals and families in the Lompoc and Santa Maria, California areas with their hospitality needs. This can include meal planning, cooking, and hosting services for events and gatherings.

2. Who can benefit from "Need Hospitality in the Lompoc/Santa Maria, Ca Area!"?

Anyone in the Lompoc and Santa Maria, California areas who needs help with their hospitality needs can benefit from this service. This can include busy individuals, families, or those who are hosting events but may not have the time or resources to handle all the details.

3. What types of events can "Need Hospitality in the Lompoc/Santa Maria, Ca Area!" assist with?

We can assist with a variety of events, such as dinner parties, holiday gatherings, potlucks, and more. We can also provide meal planning and cooking services for everyday meals.

4. How does the process of using "Need Hospitality in the Lompoc/Santa Maria, Ca Area!" work?

First, you will schedule a consultation with one of our hospitality experts to discuss your needs and preferences. Then, we will work with you to create a customized plan for your event or meal preparation. On the day of the event, our team will handle all the details, allowing you to relax and enjoy your time with your guests.

5. How can I book "Need Hospitality in the Lompoc/Santa Maria, Ca Area!" services?

You can book our services by contacting our team directly through our website or by phone. We recommend booking at least 2-3 weeks in advance to ensure availability. However, we will do our best to accommodate last-minute requests as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefmeg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jolie_Paradoxe