• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need hospitality in the Lompoc/Santa Maria, CA area!

TropicalChef

Novice Member
May 16, 2010
Are there any team meetings willing to accept a newbie PC Consultant? I would really appreciate the training. Thank you!

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
I don't know if Ellen is here on CS anymore, but she's on DCS. I'll let her know.

Myjenny

Novice Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
AAWWHH! My hometown, oh how I miss thee!! Good luck on finding your hospitality, and tell SM I said Hi :)!

TropicalChef

Novice Member
May 16, 2010
Debbie, thank you so much! BTW- what is DCS?? Very new to this cite as well. ;)

Jennifer, thank you! I will give a big wave to SM in your honor!

TropicalChef

Novice Member
May 16, 2010
Well, I still have no luck. I contacted the cosultant that Debbie provided and all was a go until recently b/c she didnt want to "step on my recruiters toes". So, still no hospitality.

Does anyone have an email for home office? I called them a couple of weeks ago and they told me to go thru my recruiters upline, but she was no help. I am having training issues with my recruiter and just want to find hospitality so O can stay on track with PC. I'm so reluctant to call HO again b/c I dont want to make a big deal about the situation. I was hoping to have a really successful career out of PC and just want all of the tools to move forward. I read all of the tips and done all of the online training, but just want to sit down a pick someone's brain about different questions I had and different, helpful ways to organize the business. Thats all.

I don't understand why HO can't just ask other directors in my area for hospitality given my situation?

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
sorry I misunderstood. The protocol is usually that 1) you request hospitality through your director and 2) to contact your upline if you are having problems with your own director. Hospitality is meant for people who don't live near their director so they can have a place to attend local sales meetings.

If your upline doesn't help, go to her upline. Just keep going up the chain until you get what you need. Or call Consultant Career Services at HO. They can provide you with all that info.

TropicalChef

Novice Member
May 16, 2010
Yes, I went to my recruiters upline but she just told me to call my recruiter again.... so, am I just out of luck when it comes to training unless its from my recruiter? Her upline and so forth is also out of town.

Thank you for explaining hospitality to me. I didn't know it was only if you were far away. Still learning. =)

TropicalChef

Novice Member
May 16, 2010
Would it be better for me to go inactive and sign on again? I really don't want to do that since I was so excited to sign on. I bought business cards and advertisement to help get the word out as well already.

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
Yes, I went to my recruiters upline but she just told me to call my recruiter again.... so, am I just out of luck when it comes to training unless its from my recruiter? Her upline and so forth is also out of town.

Thank you for explaining hospitality to me. I didn't know it was only if you were far away. Still learning. =)

Go to the upline's upline.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
Replies
Views
chefashleigh
Replies