• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Hospitality Near Van Nuys Ca

In summary, "Iso Hospitality Near Van Nuys Ca" is a group of independent consultants who offer services and products from Pampered Chef in the Van Nuys, California area. They specialize in hosting cooking parties, selling kitchen tools and gadgets, and providing cooking tips and recipes. To book a cooking party with them, you can contact one of their consultants through their website or social media pages. They offer a wide range of kitchen products and also provide virtual cooking parties. There is no cost to host a cooking party with them and hosts can earn free and discounted products based on party sales.
chefmeg
Gold Member
I have a new consultant in CA that I called Ho about hospitality for. They gave me a name and once I spoke to this Director, I think I may need to find someone else fo rthis newbie. Anyone willing to help?? She needs a good start as she is a self-doubter and has never even been to a Cooking Show! The director HO gave me admits her team is mostly hobbyists and she seemed to be struggling herself to enjoy her meetings! Any info is appreciated!

I recommend reaching out to a hospitality industry professional organization in California. Many of these organizations have membership directories so you can easily find the right person for your new consultant. Additionally, many of these organizations offer events and educational programs that could help your consultant gain confidence and expand their knowledge about hospitality. Examples of hospitality professional organizations include the California Hotel & Lodging Association, the California Restaurant Association, and the California Tourism Industry Association.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your new consultant is struggling with their current Director. It can be tough starting out in a new field, especially if you have self-doubt. I would be happy to offer some advice and help in any way I can. I have been a part of the hospitality industry for many years and have worked with many different consultants. I understand the importance of having a supportive and knowledgeable Director to help guide you in the right direction. Feel free to share more details about your new consultant's specific needs and I will do my best to provide some helpful tips and resources. Best of luck to you and your consultant!

1. What is "Iso Hospitality Near Van Nuys Ca"?

"Iso Hospitality Near Van Nuys Ca" refers to a group of independent consultants who offer services and products from Pampered Chef in the Van Nuys, California area. They specialize in hosting cooking parties, selling kitchen tools and gadgets, and providing cooking tips and recipes.

2. How do I book a cooking party with "Iso Hospitality Near Van Nuys Ca"?

To book a cooking party with "Iso Hospitality Near Van Nuys Ca", you can contact one of their consultants directly through their website or social media pages. They will work with you to schedule a date and time that works for you and your guests.

3. What types of products does "Iso Hospitality Near Van Nuys Ca" offer?

"Iso Hospitality Near Van Nuys Ca" offers a wide range of kitchen tools, gadgets, and cookware from Pampered Chef. This includes items for baking, cooking, meal prep, and more. They also offer exclusive products that can only be purchased through a consultant.

4. Can I host a virtual cooking party with "Iso Hospitality Near Van Nuys Ca"?

Yes, "Iso Hospitality Near Van Nuys Ca" offers virtual cooking parties for those who are unable to host an in-person party. You and your guests can join the party from the comfort of your own home and still enjoy all the benefits of a Pampered Chef party.

5. Is there a cost to host a cooking party with "Iso Hospitality Near Van Nuys Ca"?

No, there is no cost to host a cooking party with "Iso Hospitality Near Van Nuys Ca". The consultant will provide all the necessary materials and will even bring some delicious recipes to share. Plus, as the host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • robochick84