• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Variety Cookie Show

In summary, a "Variety Cookie Show" is an interactive cooking demonstration where guests can learn new recipes and techniques for making a variety of delicious cookies. To host a show, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. The show will feature a wide range of cookie recipes and all necessary tools and ingredients will be provided. There is no cost to attend a show, but there may be a cost associated with purchasing Pampered Chef products.
KimOwen
Hi,
I have a hostess that wants to do a variety cookie show. She said she did one years ago with another consultant and wants to do the same thing. I've found recipes for the cookie press but not anything that lists out about 7 varieties of cookies to do at one show. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Kim

Anyone, anyone? Please help if you can. I need to get her a shopping list this weekend! Thank you!!!

I'm sorry, I've never done a show that had 7 different types of cookies.

Sure hope you can find someone who can help!

i never heard of that; but i sure would like to. i just brought the cookie press, and i can't wait to use it!!

I bought a small cookbook at Joann's Etc. that is 100 variations from 1 basic cookie dough. I'm going to try the basic recipe with the cookie press and see if it works. Some of the recipes are pretty far out there - lavender and passion fruit! But quite a few look pretty yummy. And the cookbook was only $5. I'll let you know how it goes.

What is a "Variety Cookie Show"?

A "Variety Cookie Show" is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration where guests can learn new recipes and techniques for making a variety of delicious cookies. It's a great way to get together with friends and family and have a sweet time!

How do I host a "Variety Cookie Show"?

Hosting a "Variety Cookie Show" is easy! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for the show. Your consultant will provide all the necessary tools and ingredients for the demonstration, and you can invite your friends and family to join in on the fun!

What types of cookies can I expect to learn how to make at a "Variety Cookie Show"?

Our "Variety Cookie Show" features a wide range of cookie recipes, from classic chocolate chip to unique and creative flavors. Some popular cookies you may learn to make include sugar cookies, oatmeal raisin, snickerdoodles, and more!

Do I need any special equipment or ingredients for a "Variety Cookie Show"?

No, you do not need any special equipment or ingredients for a "Variety Cookie Show". Your Pampered Chef consultant will bring all the necessary tools and ingredients for the demonstration. However, if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions, please let your consultant know beforehand.

Is there a cost to attend a "Variety Cookie Show"?

No, there is no cost to attend a "Variety Cookie Show". However, if you choose to purchase any Pampered Chef products at the show, there may be a cost associated with those purchases. Your consultant will be able to provide more information on product prices and any available discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lesliec
  • punkie1019
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DinaAlbert
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef