• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Math Help During a Difficult Time | Keeping Consultants Active

In summary, our tutoring services cover all topics in math, from basic arithmetic to advanced calculus. You can access our services by scheduling a session through our website or customer service line. The cost varies depending on the level of math and length of the session, but we offer affordable options. You can choose your own tutor based on availability and expertise in a specific topic. Our tutors are also available to help with specific problems or concepts during a session.
finley1991
Please help me figure this out. I'm distracted this morning because one of my consultants just had her husband placed in hospice last night and he's not expected to make it through the weekend. I'm so unbelievably sad for her. And I'm trying to coordinate consultant's to take over the shows she had scheduled for this weekend. :(

Anyway, I have another consultant who submitted in October. Does he have to submit before the end of March or April to stay active? Thanks for your help... I can't focus right now.

I believe he has to submit by the end of April. 6 whole months of inactivity kicks you out.

I'm so sorry for your consultant. It's nice that the rest of you are rallying to help her out.

Thank you!!!! :)And thanks for your nice words. :candyheart:

Look at your Cons Connection. Their name appears with their first 'inactive since' month. That would count as month 1. then count up.

So sorry for the family -- will say a prayer for peace for them.

Whispering prayers for you and your consultant and family

{{{{HUGS}}} and prayers for all. You are a very nice person...but I already knew that...just had to say it out loud!

Awe, that's so sad for the consultant on your team. :(Assuming what the other consultant submitted in Oct was $150 or more ... Nov was month 1 inactive, April will be month 6.

1. What topics can I get help with in math?

There is no limit to the topics you can get help with in math. Our tutors are experienced in all levels of math, from basic arithmetic to advanced calculus.

2. How do I access the tutoring services?

You can access our tutoring services by scheduling a session with one of our tutors. You can do this through our website or by calling our customer service line.

3. How much does it cost to get help with math?

The cost of our tutoring services varies depending on the level of math you need help with and the length of the session. However, we offer affordable and competitive pricing options for all students.

4. Can I choose my own tutor?

Yes, you can choose your own tutor based on their availability and expertise in the specific topic you need help with. We have a team of qualified and experienced tutors to choose from.

5. What if I need help with a specific problem or concept?

Our tutors are here to help you with any specific problem or concept you may be struggling with. Simply bring the problem to the session and our tutors will work with you to find a solution and provide a thorough explanation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedchef88
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • pcsharon1