• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Don't You Love When They Call You?

In summary, the inactive consultant called to see if she could borrow some products and get some catalogs from me so she can reactivate. I have spoken to her a couple of times since Conference, and she sounds excited to get going again. I'm putting together a grouping of some new things, from all year long, and giving her some old catalogs. I'll "front" her some new mini cattys and full-size cattys until her order comes in and she can give me replacements.
chefann
Gold Member
I had a call out of the blue yesterday from the inactive consultant on my team. She has an opportunity to do a display at a vendor fair this weekend and wants to do it to reactivate. Since she hasn't submitted anything at all this year, she doesn't have any of the new products - Spring, either! She called to see if she could borrow some products and get some catalogs from me in case her supply order isn't delivered in time.

Yay!

I have spoken to her a couple of times since Conference - no pressure, just "we miss you" and letting her know that she has to submit something before the end of March if she doesn't want to buy a new kit. She sounded excited to get going again, so now I'm excited again!

I'm putting together a grouping of some new things, from all year long (it's a health fair at a hospital, so the salad items from spring will be great), and giving her some old catalogs. I'll "front" her some new mini cattys and full-size cattys until her order comes in and she can give me replacements.

Now if I can just keep the other 2 gals from going inactive (1 needs to submit $50 by the end of the month, the other needs $200) - then I'll have 3 active at the same time.

You go Ann... thanks for sharing with us how important it is to keep that contact going! You are always so much help here! Thanks for everything!

Woo-hoo Ann!

AND- the gal who called me is planning to come to our cluster meeting on the 2nd! Only my most recent recruit has been consistent about attending meetings and training. I'm hoping that the meeting gets her even more excited - we're going to be discussing Halloween and Holiday ideas. (Which reminds me, I need to get some of those together, since I'm the one handling that part of the meeting. :rolleyes:)

I'm happy for you, Ann. I imagine you're a wonderful trainer and motivator.

Wow Ann, that's great!

If I could get a few of my inactives to return a phone call, I'd be a director in no time!:rolleyes:

1. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through our website or contact a current consultant to get started. Our team is always looking for passionate individuals to join our community and start their own business.

2. What is the "Don't You Love When They Call You?" campaign all about?

The "Don't You Love When They Call You?" campaign is all about celebrating the joy of cooking and the satisfaction of creating delicious meals for your loved ones. It's about taking pride in your kitchen skills and enjoying the process of preparing food.

3. How can I host a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy and fun! You can either host an in-person party at your home or a virtual party online. Simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and invite your friends and family to join in on the party.

4. What kind of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen products, from cookware and bakeware to cutlery and small appliances. We also have a variety of pantry items and seasonings to enhance your cooking experience.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products without hosting a party or becoming a consultant?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products without hosting a party or becoming a consultant. You can browse and shop our products on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. We also have special offers and promotions for customers throughout the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pamperedalf