• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Booking Idea: Should I Offer a Free Gift or Wait Until Booked?

In summary, the person is considering doing a sealed envelope game where they offer different prizes depending on whether or not people book a show before opening it. They are also planning on making a booking board.
kcmckay
Gold Member
So I think it's been mentioned on here before but I can't find what I'm looking for. I know that some of my clustermates have done something similar as well. Basically they used something that was closed that had either book a show, free shipping, etc. More book a show is the plan. I found these cute things in $1 bin at Target that I was going to use. And I thought I knew what I was going to do now I'm having second thoughts and need opinions.

I have 9 of these so I was going to do 5 Book a Show, 2 Free Shipping and 2 free gift.

I hadn't decided what the free gift was going to be but I wanted to put the pic in the container. Or should I just put free gift and change it up at shows what it is?? And I was going to make Free Shipping and Book a Show on Cardstock stuck inside container.

Now here's where I'm wondering what I should do. Should I Have whoever picks them wait to open until everyone has that chose to try one. Then offer anyone who chooses to book a show before opening will get the Free Gift no matter what it says in there container.

Or should I have the Book a Show and receive this gift at close of show?? I'm just trying to make this work to the best of my advantage. And need others opinions of what may work best.

I'm also planning on making a booking board, but not sure I should do both, if that would be overkill? I'm going to make the booking board anyway because I'm doing a booth next Saturday anyway and am hoping that will draw attention for bookings there.

Any opinions or help will be greatly appreciated. I'm attaching a pic of the containers too so you can see what I mean.

Attachments

• 040.JPG
    040.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 352
  • 041.JPG
    041.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 342
bumping.....?

Don't let anyone open the envelope/whatever until everyone picks. That way they won't decide if the two "free gift" ones are chosen, not to do it. I had that happen when I did the Dice Game and instead of 10 participants, I had 4! A good way to stock up on "free gifts" is to use the Host Specials each month or buy some items on either KE or onto Host orders to get them cheaper.

Cheap free gifts: shipping (always gets people excited), rubs, mini serving spatula etc. I typically don't hand these gifts out - I just put them on their order and then do a consultant expense for the payment type so I can track it easier. But I've also given away a little package of thank you cards that I've found on clearance at various places too. It's all up to you!!

SBRC's are great Free Gifts, too. Everyone appreciates them, and they're less than a $1 to you as the consultant. You can either buy a pack, and give them at the show, or add to their order. Also, you can use up any past SBRC's you still have lying around.

I appreciate all the replys however my question was not really what I should give away for gifts but how to word it. I will probably do SBRC's because I've got several older ones. However should I have recieve a gift for booking show and I figure that should be something else?

Or should I go with booking board and offer maybe something else for free gift if they haven't booked before the game???? TIA

Ok so here's what I think I'm going to do. I think I'll make them this way. I'll do "BOOK A SHOW" "FREE SHIPPING" "FREE GIFT" and I'll have them choose and explain it like this. These container all have a prize attached. You could win either a SBRC, or free shipping. Some of these say book a show. All shows booked from opening will get SBRC. Or maybe I'm still deciding I'll do something under $10 and offer something under $15 if book before opening. Still debating. If you open them you are commiting to booking a date with me. Before you open them, if you commit to booking a show right now, you will get SBRC/Free Shipping and something under $10 (not sure what I want to offer yet). If you don't want to commit to a date please just pass back the container.

Sound good?? I'm just paraphrasing and brainstorming here so at shows it will make more sense and be more fluid.

Last edited:

1. How do I book a Pampered Chef party?

You can book a Pampered Chef party by contacting a consultant or by hosting a virtual party online. You can also book a party through our website by selecting a party type, date, and time, and filling out the required information.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards. It also gives you the opportunity to try out new products, learn cooking tips and techniques, and have a fun and interactive event with friends and family.

3. Can I customize the menu for my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can work with your consultant to customize the menu for your party based on your preferences and dietary restrictions. Our consultants are also happy to provide suggestions and recommendations for a successful party menu.

4. How many guests should I invite to my Pampered Chef party?

We recommend inviting at least 10-12 guests to your party to ensure a fun and interactive experience. However, you can invite as many or as few guests as you'd like, as long as you meet the minimum party sales requirement.

5. What happens if I need to cancel or reschedule my Pampered Chef party?

If you need to cancel or reschedule your party, please contact your consultant as soon as possible. They will work with you to find a new date that works for both of you. If you cancel your party, any orders that have already been placed will still count towards your host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Granny52
  • pampchefsarah
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kcheatham08