• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Opening a Zip File for Updated Product List?

In summary, here's an updated version of my product file, with products and prices as of the Spring 2009 catalog.
chefann
Gold Member
Here's an updated version of my product file, with products and prices as of the Spring 2009 catalog.

There are a LOT of price changes - about 150! Most are on items that are predominantly plastic or metal (including cookware). There are no longer any sub-$1 items, as the citrus peeler went up to $1.

Last edited:
Thanks Ann!!

Thanks but I could not open the file, my darn computer does not open zip files. If anyone can redo this list in phf files,, I would appreciate it,,

Thanks,

Thanks Ann! LOVE this file.

I should add a disclaimer that I haven't gone through the first tab in the file, which is the Well Stocked Kitchen list.

Thank you Ann. I printed off the 9 pages, and may use it, to do an inventory of all my collection for insurance purposes. We all know, secretly, that we have amassed a sizeable collection, over three or four or more years, and this will help me to put a
value on the accumulation. Just to satisfy my curiosity, not my DH's.

Thanks a bunch! Well my "Gifts under $15 list is no good after March 1! Ugh! I may go ahead and update it so I'll have it though!

Thanks so much for posting this!! Great info!!

Are the yellow highlighted items the price increases?

No, yellow items are things that were in the line when I started, so they're long-time "classics." Price increases are pretty much anything that's primarily plastic or metal.

Thanks Ann! We appreciate all the work you put into doing this. It's a great reference.

Thanks.The one price increase I'm most disappointed WASN'T announced is the RUFTH Trivet. So many consultants are in the habit of talking about the price, it should have been mentioned. It went up to $13.

Thanks for posting.

I would love to see it, but I can't open zip files.

Unfortunately, we can't post Excel files, and that's what it is. Sorry.

Do you think HO will give us a list of JUST price increases? Or included it in the CN? I'd love to email it ot my customers, as i'm sure some will want to order before the prices go up.

It's not in the CN, because it's 155 (or so) items. Way too many to list. I posted the list I got from Linda in another thread, along with the wording I'm going to use when talking to my customers. I think that focusing on the increases is very negative, and only draws attention to something that most customers won't notice (other than the big increases, like cookware).

Ann, may I have a link please? I started a thread on how to address this issue in Increasing Sales.

Related to Need Help Opening a Zip File for Updated Product List?

1. What is an "Updated Product File"?

An Updated Product File is a digital document that contains the most current information and details about all of our products at Pampered Chef. It includes product names, descriptions, pricing, and any recent updates or changes.

2. How often is the "Updated Product File" updated?

The Updated Product File is updated on a regular basis, typically every few weeks. This ensures that our consultants and customers have access to the most accurate and up-to-date information about our products.

3. Can I access the "Updated Product File" as a customer?

No, the Updated Product File is only available to our consultants. However, you can view all of our products and their details on our website or through our catalog.

4. What if I notice a discrepancy or error in the "Updated Product File"?

If you notice any errors or discrepancies in the Updated Product File, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to assist you and ensure that the necessary corrections are made.

5. Is the "Updated Product File" available in multiple languages?

Currently, the Updated Product File is only available in English. However, we are constantly working to expand our reach and may offer versions in other languages in the future. Stay tuned for updates!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • chefann
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
  • firediv