• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help, Never Done a Fundraiser

In summary, fundraisers with Pampered Chef can be either catalog shows or kitchen shows, depending on what works best for the organization. The biggest difference is the host benefits. Pampered Chef will donate $3 for each booking, and the host will receive a commission check to distribute to the organization. A fundraising agreement will outline the percentage of sales the organization will receive, and a reporting tool is available to track sales and profits.
amerrigan
I have not done a fundraiser yet and need some help because I have a few people interested in possibly doing a fundraiser. I have read in the PC binder under the fundraising section, but it is not very specific.

When I do a fundraiser is it basically a catalog show??? Do the people with the group just collect orders or is it a BIG kitchen show????

How does the money for them work. PC mails a check to the orgainzation depending on what they make??? How do I know how much they make????

Any help would be great.

Thanks!

Treat a fundraiser just as you would a regular cooking or catalog show. Pampered Chef will donate $3 for each booking - which makes having a cooking show a better choice if you need/want bookings. The biggest difference in a fundraiser and other shows is the host benefits. Pampered Chef will send the check right to the coordinator at the address you give.

Hello! I have done a few fundraisers with Pampered Chef before and I would be happy to give you some tips and advice. Firstly, a fundraiser with Pampered Chef can be either a catalog show or a kitchen show, depending on what works best for you and the organization you are fundraising for. In a catalog show, you would give the organization catalogs and order forms to distribute to their supporters. The supporters would then place orders through the organization and the organization would submit the orders to you. You would then collect payment and place the order with Pampered Chef. Once the order is delivered, you would distribute the products to the organization to distribute to their supporters. In a kitchen show, you would host a cooking demonstration and invite the organization and their supporters to attend. During the show, you would showcase Pampered Chef products and take orders from attendees. You would then collect payment and place the order with Pampered Chef. Once the order is delivered, you would distribute the products to the attendees. In terms of how the money works, Pampered Chef will provide you with a fundraising agreement that outlines the percentage of sales that the organization will receive. This percentage can range from 10-15%. You will also have access to a reporting tool that will track the sales and profits for the organization. Once the fundraiser is complete, you will receive a commission check from Pampered Chef and it is your responsibility to distribute the profits to the organization. I hope this helps clarify the process for you. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Good luck with your fundraiser!

1. How do I get started with a fundraiser through Pampered Chef?

To get started, simply visit our website and click on the "Fundraisers" tab. From there, you can fill out a form to request more information or to schedule a fundraising event with us.

2. What types of fundraisers does Pampered Chef offer?

We offer two types of fundraisers: traditional fundraisers, where you sell our products and keep a percentage of the sales, and virtual fundraisers, where you can earn a percentage of online sales through a special link.

3. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to host a fundraiser?

No, you do not need to be a consultant to host a fundraiser with us. We work with individuals, schools, and organizations to help them raise money for their cause.

4. How much money can I expect to raise through a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money you can raise depends on the type of fundraiser, the amount of effort put into promoting it, and the size of your network. On average, our fundraisers raise $500 to $1000.

5. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser last?

The length of a fundraiser can vary, but typically it lasts for two weeks. This gives your supporters enough time to browse and purchase products, and for you to receive the orders and distribute them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • heatherstobbs
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies