• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help, never done a fundraiser

amerrigan

Mar 26, 2006
I have not done a fundraiser yet and need some help because I have a few people interested in possibly doing a fundraiser. I have read in the PC binder under the fundraising section, but it is not very specific.

When I do a fundraiser is it basically a catalog show??? Do the people with the group just collect orders or is it a BIG kitchen show????

How does the money for them work. PC mails a check to the orgainzation depending on what they make??? How do I know how much they make????

Any help would be great.

Thanks!

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
Treat a fundraiser just as you would a regular cooking or catalog show. Pampered Chef will donate $3 for each booking - which makes having a cooking show a better choice if you need/want bookings. The biggest difference in a fundraiser and other shows is the host benefits. Pampered Chef will send the check right to the coordinator at the address you give.