• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Items Not in for V-Day Delivery

In summary, if your items are not going to be in on time for Valentine's Day, consider creating a personalized "IOU" card with a photo of the items and a note explaining the delay. You can also offer a coupon as a way to make things right and show your customer that you value their business.
AmyjonesPC
HELP! Items not in for V-day delivery:eek: I submitted a show and it is not going to be in on time for valentines day. I know there are two things that are V-day gifts.

I want to make a flyer to give to guest to put in her husbands card. She ordered the Lg Bar Pan and MEasure mix n pour.

What can I put on a flyer and print out to make things alright????

I know my customer will understand! But I need to do something!!!

I am going to offer a coupon too!

Last edited:
take an old catalog (or current one) and cut out the pictures for her to put in the card

glue the photos on a heart in the card stash in soem of our recipe cards

Call her and ask what his favourite foods are - see if you can print out recipe cards for fitting recipes, glue pictures of the products on there and she can do the rest!

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear that your items won't be in on time for Valentine's Day. I completely understand how disappointing that can be, especially if you were planning on giving them as gifts. To help make things right, I suggest creating a personalized "IOU" card that your customer can give to their loved one on Valentine's Day. You can include a photo of the items they ordered and a note explaining that they will be receiving them soon. In addition, offering a coupon is a great idea! You can offer a discount on a future purchase or a free gift with their next order. This will not only show your customer that you value their business, but also encourage them to continue shopping with you in the future. I hope these suggestions help and that your customer will understand the delay. Thank you for being proactive and finding a solution to make things right. Best of luck with your show!

What items are not available for delivery on Valentine's Day?

Unfortunately, due to high demand and limited supply, certain items may not be available for delivery on Valentine's Day. These items include large bouquets of flowers, personalized gifts, and some specialty items. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Can I still order items not available for Valentine's Day delivery?

Yes, you can still place an order for items that are not available for Valentine's Day delivery. These items will be delivered on the next available date after Valentine's Day. Please note that delivery dates may vary depending on your location.

When will the items not available for Valentine's Day delivery be delivered?

If you choose to order an item that is not available for Valentine's Day delivery, it will be delivered on the next available date after Valentine's Day. This date may vary depending on your location and the item's availability.

Will I be notified if an item is not available for Valentine's Day delivery?

Yes, if an item is not available for Valentine's Day delivery, you will be notified during the checkout process. We will also provide you with the next available delivery date for that item.

What can I do if I still want an item not available for Valentine's Day delivery?

If you still want an item that is not available for Valentine's Day delivery, you can choose to have it delivered on the next available date after Valentine's Day. Alternatively, you can also choose to send a digital gift card instead. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefinski
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
  • Poll