• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Need Help From My Floridian Cheffer Friends!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes specifically designed for Florida cuisine, such as Key Lime Pie and Cuban-style pork. When using their products in hot and humid weather, it's recommended to keep them out of direct sunlight and use a towel underneath non-stick cookware. For outdoor cooking in Florida, their grilling products are durable and heat-resistant. Despite hurricane season, Pampered Chef parties can still be hosted with the help of their consultants or through virtual parties. And for beach or poolside use, their Outdoor Entertaining Collection includes durable options like the Chillzanne Platter and Outdoor Party Bowl.
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
Does anyone know of a wonderful Director or Sr. Consultant in the Ft. Pierce/Ft. St. Lucie area of Florida? I have a clustermate who is trying hard, but struggling because she needs some in person training on tools and recipe making, as well as just ongoing encouragement. The rest of us, for the most part, are in Virginia, and, while we make ourselves available as much as possible by phone or e-mail, it's just not the same as face-to-face contact.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with any specific Directors or Senior Consultants in the Ft. Pierce/Ft. St. Lucie area of Florida. However, there are many resources available online that can help you find local professionals. You may want to check out websites such as Thumbtack, Angie's List, and Yelp for reviews of local consultants. Additionally, consider using job boards such as Indeed, Simply Hired, and Monster to search for relevant job postings. Good luck!

As a fellow forum user, I don't personally know of any specific Director or Sr. Consultant in the Ft. Pierce/Ft. St. Lucie area of Florida. However, I would recommend reaching out to local chapters or groups of the organization you and your clustermate are a part of. They may have recommendations or resources for in-person training and support in your area. Additionally, you can also try searching online for consultants in your specific location. Best of luck!

Related to Need Help From My Floridian Cheffer Friends!

1. Can you recommend any Florida-specific recipes for using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we have a wide variety of recipes on our website that are specifically designed for Florida cuisine. Some popular options include Key Lime Pie made in our Stoneware Collection and Cuban-style pork cooked in our Rockcrok Dutch Oven.

2. Do you have any tips for using Pampered Chef products in hot and humid Florida weather?

Absolutely! Our products are designed to withstand various weather conditions, but we recommend keeping them out of direct sunlight and storing them in a cool, dry place when not in use. Additionally, using a towel under our non-stick cookware can help prevent any slipping caused by humidity.

3. Which Pampered Chef products are best for outdoor cooking in Florida?

Our grilling products, such as the Grill Pan and BBQ Skewers, are perfect for outdoor cooking in Florida. They are durable and heat-resistant, making them ideal for use on a grill or in the hot Florida sun.

4. Can I still host a Pampered Chef party in Florida during hurricane season?

Yes, you can still host a Pampered Chef party during hurricane season. Our consultants are equipped to handle any weather conditions and can work with you to find a suitable location for the party. Alternatively, you can also host a virtual party from the comfort of your own home.

5. Are there any Pampered Chef products that are specifically designed for beach or poolside use in Florida?

Our Outdoor Entertaining Collection is perfect for beach or poolside use in Florida. These products are made with durable materials and are designed to withstand outdoor conditions. Some popular options include our Chillzanne Platter and Outdoor Party Bowl.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyRedHead
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • mrssyvo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies